Pic Req: 9.5x17 ET13 on an E36.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic Req: 9.5x17 ET13 on an E36.

Yeah... wondering how this looks in the rear of an E36. What is needed to run this? Rolling obviously, but is that all or does one need to pull as well?

Hope i'm in the right section for this.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Some 215/40s, roll, camber and stiff springs. That would poke a smidge more than my 17x10 +30s I believe.

Definitely doable with a roll.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      Some 215/40s, roll, camber and stiff springs. That would poke a smidge more than my 17x10 +30s I believe.

10mm more poke to be exact. Not necessarily a "smidge".

Dr.Ak- find pics of 17x10 et20, a much more common fitment for the rear of an e36. It will fit the same.

Comment

Thanks guys

Originally posted by Ollie View Post

Looking for 225 on these, as that would give the least trouble with the TÜV.

You run 235s on the 10s, right?

According to my tire calculating tool, the 9.5s should poke about 10mm more than your setup... According to your pic that would sit completely flush. I had feared uber-poke that required pulling...

So it's def. doable, then without pulling and only rolling?

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post

Dr.Ak- find pics of 17x10 et20, a much more common fitment for the rear of an e36. It will fit the same.
        Do you have any? I'll start looking now.
        Last edited by Dr.AK; 07-13-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I have none. BeastinM3's rears are 17x10 et20, and TJs rear RSIIs were 18x10 et20.

Comment

BeastinM3's rears are 17x10 et20, and TJs rear RSIIs were 18x10 et20.
            That gives me great hope as I just looked at their cars.

I just had a "D'oh" moment right there, I think I still have some 15mm spacers in the garage... my current wheels are 9.5x17 ET30... I can see for myself what needs to be done.

Sometimes, I am dumb.

But I think I can make this work with rolled fenders and a bit of camber. Once I've tested with the spacers, I'll know for sure. God damn it, I hope to god I can make this fit. Then I def. know what wheels to get for next season.
            Last edited by Dr.AK; 07-13-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

It's not that crazy of a fitment, its definitely doable, you just need a good roll/pull.

Comment

It's not that crazy of a fitment, its definitely doable, you just need a good roll/pull.
                Yeah, it's just that I don't want to do too extreme fender work (i.e. no real pulling) because I don't want to loose the slight edge in the fender. I don't really like it when that is pulled smooth. Know what I mean?

Comment

Dang I thought it was somewhere between 17x10 et30 and 17x10et20. I didn't do any math.

But in that case:
                  17x10 et20- Rolled

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Get some nice stiff springs too while your at it

Comment

Add 10mm of poke.

Comment

Working...
                      X