Extremely Rare BBS E28's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely Rare BBS E28's

I have a set of BBS Motorsport E28 wheels for sale. If you are not familiar, these are the wheels used on alot of grand am cars. (this set came off a Porsche race car. They are extremely light and the faces are made of magnesium. I bought these earlier this year and just finished having them completely rebuilt about a month or 2 ago. They have been mounted on my car for about 400 miles. You will not find another set of these on a 135 or any other BMW for that matter. It took alot of work and money to get these to fit my 135 like they do. I am not sure of the et's but the pictures show fitment on a 135. They are 5x130 (I am running 15mm adapters) and 18x9 all around. When the wheels were rebuilt the faces were redone, new hardware and seals, 2 new lips, powder coated barrels, repolished the other lips, and custom center cap rings with brand new center caps. I am asking $4,500 OBO. Do not low ball me. I have alot of money in these wheels but am getting out of the car so these need to go.

Thanks!

If you have any questions feel free to txt me at 703-774-6789

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump! OBO

Comment

oh my goodness these are beautiful

Comment

Working...
          X