Lowering an e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowering an e30

this is my first post, so sorry if its in the wrong section, but i just recenty purchased a 89 325i. i want to lower it it, i want to go very low but im not sure what i should do, coilovers or bags? if so which should i get? thanks

Broadway Static coilovers are best
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by zachcruz View Post
      this is my first post, so sorry if its in the wrong section, but i just recenty purchased a 89 325i. i want to lower it it, i want to go very low but im not sure what i should do, coilovers or bags? if so which should i get? thanks

I'm sitting on GE coils and billy sports. Been so for almost two years. I didnt change my drop hats or anything and I have zero complaints. My oil pan sits roughly 2 inches off the floor and they still can go lower. I got them off a a guy doing a grp buy on another site. Ground controls are great if you have the cash.

That being said, I'm getting bags because I loathe losing my lip to speed bumps.

Comment

I'm running JOM coils on my car. They're a good cheap alternative. If you're looking to spend about ~1k get some ground control coils.

kj by
        Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay/BBS RM

Comment

Originally posted by zachcruz View Post
          Low, ruin the undercarriage and don't care? Coils. Real low, save undercarriage and oil pan? Bags.

I'm on GC coils, yellow Konis, and still not low. I'm saving for bags, and better wheel/tire package for lowness...
          -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
          '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
          '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Just go with bags if you have the money, if you want to get low on an e30 you will always have ground oil pan issues and it's just a PITA. A decent bag set up will be around $2300 but that's if you can weld your own struts. Read through this thread to get a better idea.

Instagram: @dillonmakar

1986 Bagged s50 BMW e30 HERE

Comment

Working...
            X