NY 18" WORK Euroline S2 staggered setup 4x114

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY 18" WORK Euroline S2 staggered setup 4x114

I just sold my 240sx and bought a 350z, so these Work Euroline S2H are up for grabs! Wheels are in really good condition, no curb rash at all, just dirty from storage. Very rare and discontinued, impossible to find in 4x114. Save money on a 5 lug swap and rock these babies on your s13!

Specs are as follows:
    Fronts: 18x8 +20 2" lip
    Rears: 18x9 +25 3" lip

I'm looking to get $1500 OBO out of it. Or trade for 5x114 wheels, let me know what you have. Text me if you're interested at (9I4) 334 93two2. Or email truedzerek@aim.com for more pictures. I will add more daytime pictures tomorrow, but for now:

I couldn't find any pictures on a 4x114.3 car, but here they are on a 350z, so you can get the idea

Last edited by yoozef; 10-10-2013, 11:32 PM.

I got to test fit them on my gf's base s14. These were made for a 240sx. Both front and rear wheels sit flush with the stock body, and to my surprise both clear stock suspension, which is pretty cool. So if you've got a stock 240sx all you really need is to spend a $100 on lowering springs and you're good to go (No need to spend $$$$ on 5lug/coilovers/spacers just to fit nice wheels). These are also BBK friendly, plenty of room upfront.

The s14 is also for sale and i will give dibs on these to whoever buys the car first. If you're interested i'll be making a FS thread today.

Comment

Working...
    X