For guys with K Sport/D2 coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For guys with K Sport/D2 coilovers

Just saw these sick ass adapters one of the Scion guys is prototyping to put UA aerosport bags on K Sport or D2 coilovers. I believe the struts are universal so I'm guessing these are good for other car makes besides Scions. On to the pics:

Holy crap!
    O_o

Comment

interesting !
      i have ksports and i want to know more about this

Comment

ksport owner checking in lol

Comment

coilovers and bags have been done for a long time.. just have to find the right adpatable bags to fit specific coils and U are good to go.

Comment

^fer sure, I just posted the adapters because I thought they were pretty well made adapters. I just got rid of a set of k sports to upgrade to air a few months ago but probably wouldve just done this if I had known. I believe he is looking for people to pre-order, his website is in one of the pics. He has all kinds of sick billet stuff, just mostly for scions.

Comment

interesting setup.

cruising pressure will be pretty high if you're trying to achieve a decent stance (due to the fact that you're using an aero-sport).
              I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Thank you for posting this man! ^^^^^These prototypes are all done^^^^^ and here are what the production models look like.>>>>.

Comment

How about some for Megan / BC coilovers?

stanceNeon | halcyonphoto.net

Comment

they have been making brackets like this for sometime actually.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Hoiw is the setup for the rears on a tC? Has anyone attemped this for the rears yet?
                      2008 Blue Scion tC
                      Lowered on K-Sports Coils

Vinyl Worx - http://www.VinylWorx.com

Check out and Like our page: http://www.facebook.com/vinylworx

Comment

so did you remove the interior metal tube?
                        I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew@openroad View Post
                          so did you remove the interior metal tube?
                          How would you? They wouldn't hold air would they? The spacer is there so that the inner donut doesn't rub on itself and cause a hole.

These are a pretty awesome setup. If you do things correctly the cruising pressure shouldn't be bad. Mine was around 40 and it was a nice ride and height.
                          Last edited by Rally; 07-14-2010, 09:28 PM.

Comment

this adaptor is for front and rear coilovers right? can i use this adapter for other air bags brand like bagyard??

so if i have D2 coilovers for mrcedes what i have to do is change the spring with the bags + this adaptor?

Comment

with an adaptor like that you have to use the aero sport bag due to the inner sleve they have, they work ok for a cheaper air setup if you already have coils, they just dont raise up all that high

not sure if these can be used in the rear, well i know you cant use them on a vw at least
                              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                              X