265/35/18 Nitto NT05s - STICKY STICKY - 70% tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 265/35/18 Nitto NT05s - STICKY STICKY - 70% tread

I bought these from a guy on here who put about 1k miles on them. I've put about 5k miles on them. NO CAMBER wear, car has always been aligned with 1.7* and 0 toe. I did one autocross on them. They are a great tire, awesome for DD and canyon runs and everything.

No patches in the tires at all. Reason for selling is winter is coming and I am going to run a decent all season all year. These will just sit in my basement. I've only had them on during the summer. They are not down to wear bars and still have a good amount of tread. If your alignment is good you'll get quite a few more miles on them.

This is a stock picture of the tread on them.

Went to Firestone yesterday and they put the car on the rack. Just a shade under 5/32 for the rears and the fronts are just about the same. zero camber wear, no cupping, etc. tires are still in great shape. between 65-70% tread, they are still awesome.

The cheapest online I could find was 215 per tire new. I'm asking $500 for all 4 - I'll split shipping with you. They aren't hard to ship or too heavy. I think each one would be like 25 to ship, so it'd be $550 shipped for all 4. I'd prefer local pick up.

I can get pics of treat on request.

Here is the spec page on the tires. http://www.nittotire.com/tire/nt05

I run them on my 18x9 Advan RG-Ds and they don't bulge or anything. Great tires.
    My Build

bump, price drop to 400!

i'd like to get them gone!
    My Build

Comment

still for sale? I'd be interested in 2 tires

Comment

Working...
      X