B6 Avant Alignment w KW V3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B6 Avant Alignment w KW V3's

My S4 Avant is diving for the weeds with my new KW's... but I have an alignment question...

Has anyone here done their own alignment on a B6 with coilovers? Just trying to get a gauge for how important the Audi specific alignment tools are since I can't find them for rent/purchase... any help is appreciated
    05 B6 S4 Avant 6MT (SOLD)

09 E61 535ixT 6MT Wagon

i've helped on a rack. From my understanding the only thag thats adjustable on the 4 link front is the toe. Caster can be adjusted by shifting the subframe. I know nothing about the rear since mine is a solid beam and is not adjustable, you b6 guys have IRS. I know there are two bolts in the IRS to adjust camber and toe independently

I dont know what you mean by audi specific tools, i just used wrenches and sockets.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

I've done an alignment on my stock susp. B6 Avant and I needed no special tools. If I remember right I just adjusted a little bit of toe f/r. I don't think I adjusted caster, I may have adjusted camber but only in the front and once again I needed no special tools. I don't even think our hunter machine at school had adjustments for caster haha.

Comment

Just got back to reading this post... Super late, but thanks for the replies!
        05 B6 S4 Avant 6MT (SOLD)

09 E61 535ixT 6MT Wagon

Comment

Working...
        X