Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS-FT 1994 540i stance/stretch/HRE 504/poke/beautiful

LOCATED in GEORGIA
    For further info, email me at ineedmoneyweb21@yahoo.com or send me a PM.

Up for sale or trade is my 540i. I have spent a lot of money getting this car running close to 100%. It's just time to let it go. I have all receipts of the parts I have replaced. As well as pictures of the new parts. All new parts were ordered from Pelican Parts.

Items replaced and bought are, Rear Intake Manifold cover (ccv valve), gasket, and block off tube. I also have, but not installed, an Oil seperater and vent tube. Along with all the 'O' rings to go with it. So, as of now, the car DOES NOT SMOKE OR HAVE THE OIL LEAK. It has had a fresh oil change maybe 200 miles ago with new filter, using full syntec. The air filter has been cleaned and recharged. I had my uncle run a compression test and he said everything came back great.

Other new items include, brand new HRE 504 center caps and center emblems. I have the receipt for that purchase as well. It was a hefty fee...lolol.. So now, if I'm right, they are the only complete set of HRE's in the state. Maybe even the southeast. I might be wrong, though. It also has brand new tires, front and rear.

Make: BMW
    Model: 540i Sedan
    Year: 1994
    Vin: WBAHE6315RGF25121
    Title: CLEAN

All mods in RED are what I've added.

Mod list:

Engine:
    V8
    EAT chip
    K&N filter
    2.5" exhaust, no mufflers.

Exterior:
    carbon fiber emblems
    M5 replica front bumper
    M5 sideskirts
    M5 tailights
    clear turn signals
    Complete set of HRE 504's 17x9 & 17x10.5 with 235/40/17, 215/45/17
    Both front and rear are BRAND NEW
    8000k Hids
    Rolled/pulled rear fenders
    Window deflectors
    Colormatched lowers.
    European plate
    European exterior trim
    Ellipsoid fogs

Suspension:
    Bavarian Auto front coils(cut 1/2 coil)
    Bilstein sport front shocks
    Boge rear shocks
    Eibach rear springs with a coilover setup

Drivetrain:
    5 speed swapped
    Lightweight flywheel
    UUC lower clutch line
    Stage 2 clutch
    2.81 open diff

Interior:
    M5 seats
    M3 steering wheel
    Racing dynamics door sills
    Racing Dynamics shift knob
    Euro option rear headrests
    Euro option rear center console
    Kenwood Head unit
    RE audio front 5 1/4 speakers
    Two 10" subs
    with stealth amp install
    Suede C pillars and suede rear shelf
    95 rear view mirror

The bad:

The previous owner damaged the driver side fender a good bit. I had my PDR guy get some of it out, but it could use a little more smoothing. I can set you up with him to have it done.

The paint could use a good wetsand and buff. I can also get you together with a guy that can do that for cheap.

The front bumper has had better days. But it's paid the price for being so low and bouncy. Again, I know a guy that will fix it for a great price. I may change it back to the factory e34 bumper before sale. If I do, the price will go up.

The brakes could use new rotors and pads. I may have them done before sale.

The check engine light is on, due to it needing two 02 sensors. The 02 sensor harness has been FIXED. It just needs the sensors.

The passenger side seat has managed to get the gangster lean. From what I've been told, it's very typical for them to do it. It's a cheap and quick fix. I may have it done before sale.

I know it may seem like its got a lot of things wrong, but It really doesn't. I just like to be honest when selling. Unlike the previous person that owned this car.

I would like to trade for:

WRX
    GS300
    ELEMENT
    Newer 4-Runner
    nice 4 door truck
    Newer 4 door Accords
    Almost anything 4 door

NO Civics, Integras, Preludes, 240's, etc...

Price is: $7500

Pics are old... I will get updated pics as soon as I can.

I will have the rest of the pictures as soon as I get them off my other computer.

Interior pics from Logans for sale thread

This is the RD door seal.

Last edited by Purp; 03-11-2010, 10:12 AM.

Originally posted by Purp View Post
    LOCATED in GEORGIA
    For further info, email me at ineedmoneyweb21@yahoo.com or send me a PM.

Up for sale or trade is my 540i. I have spent a lot of money getting this car running close to 100%. It's just time to let it go. I have all receipts of the parts I have replaced. As well as pictures of the new parts. All new parts were ordered from Pelican Parts.

Items replaced and bought are, Rear Intake Manifold cover (ccv valve), gasket, and block off tube. I also have, but not installed, an Oil seperater and vent tube. Along with all the 'O' rings to go with it. So, as of now, the car DOES NOT SMOKE OR HAVE THE OIL LEAK. It has had a fresh oil change maybe 200 miles ago with new filter, using full syntec. The air filter has been cleaned and recharged. I had my uncle run a compression test and he said everything came back great.

Other new items include, brand new HRE 504 center caps and center emblems. I have the receipt for that purchase as well. It was a hefty fee...lolol.. So now, if I'm right, they are the only complete set of HRE's in the state. Maybe even the southeast. I might be wrong, though. It also has brand new tires, front and rear.

Make: BMW
    Model: 540i Sedan
    Year: 1994
    Vin: WBAHE6315RGF25121
    Title: CLEAN

Mod list:

Engine:
    V8
    EAT chip
    K&N filter
    2.5" exhaust, no mufflers.

Exterior:
    carbon fiber emblems
    M5 replica front bumper
    M5 sideskirts
    M5 tailights
    clear turn signals
    Complete set of HRE 504's 17x9 & 17x10.5 with 235/40/17, 215/45/17
    Both front and rear are BRAND NEW
    8000k Hids
    Rolled/pulled rear fenders
    Window deflectors
    Colormatched lowers.
    European plate
    European exterior trim
    Ellipsoid fogs

Suspension:
    Bravarion Auto front coils(cut 1/2 coil)
    Bilstein sport front shocks
    Boge rear shocks
    Eibach rear springs with a coilover setup

Drivetrain:
    5 speed swapped
    Lightweight flywheel
    UUC lower clutch line
    Stage 2 clutch
    2.81 open diff

Interior:
    M5 seats
    M3 steering wheel
    Racing dynamics door sills
    Euro option rear headrests
    Euro option rear center console
    Two 10" sub with stealth amp install
    Suede C pillars and suede rear shelf
    95 rear view mirror

The bad:

The previous owner damaged the driver side fender a good bit. I had my PDR guy get some of it out, but it could use a little more smoothing. I can set you up with him to have it done.

The paint could use a good wetsand and buff. I can also get you together with a guy that can do that for cheap.

The front bumper has had better days. But it's paid the price for being so low and bouncy. Again, I know a guy that will fix it for a great price. I may change it back to the factory e34 bumper before sale. If I do, the price will go up.

The brakes could use new rotors and pads. I may have them done before sale.

The check engine light is on, due to it needing two 02 sensors. The 02 sensor harness has been FIXED. It just needs the sensors.

The passenger side seat has managed to get the gangster lean. From what I've been told, it's very typical for them to do it. It's a cheap and quick fix. I may have it done before sale.

I know it may seem like its got a lot of things wrong, but It really doesn't. I just like to be honest when selling. Unlike the previous person that owned this car.

I would like to trade for:

WRX
    GS300
    ELEMENT
    Newer 4-Runner
    nice 4 door truck

NO Civics, Integras, Preludes, 240's, etc...

Price is: $7500

Pics are old... I will get updated pics as soon as I can.

I will have the rest of the pictures as soon as I get them off my other computer.

Interior pics from Logans for sale thread

This is the RD door seal.

A very nice E34, sad to see it gone.
    GLWS though.
    Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

Working...
    X