Hartge Design C centre caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartge Design C centre caps

As per the title, I am after four centre caps for my new acquired 18inch Design C.

Does anyone have any or know where to get some from?

Cheers
    Originally posted by Aubrey107
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't buy Rotas, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Originally posted by Gazinator View Post
    As per the title, I am after four centre caps for my new acquired 18inch Design C.

Does anyone have any or know where to get some from?

Cheers

He makes aluminium, unpainted, with Hartge logo and screw set reproductions. +- 250 EURO

The originals are near impossible to find, and they are plastic and tend to warp and crack because of heat, so these repros really are the best option.

I have plastic reinforced fibreglass caps I made, as of right now can't afford the felgen one's, that being said, if originals do pop up on german ebay they are also roughly the same price.

Comment

Im going to make some aluminum ones myself...
      EHRLICH WHEELWORKS
      ewheelworks.com
      facebook - Ehrlich WheelsWorks
      IG - ewheelworks
      Custom Powder coating, custom wheels, and custom metal finishing.

Comment

Originally posted by 336motorsports View Post
        Im going to make some aluminum ones myself...
        For sale? I know there's a few people out there looking for some.
        Originally posted by Aubrey107
        I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't buy Rotas, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Comment

Working...
        X