X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Fikse FM-10 // 18x8 & 18x10

For Sale &/or For Trades
    Fikse FM-10

I've got a set of 18x8/10 Fikse Fm-10's. They're a 3pc hidden hardware wheel. Original bolt pattern is 5x130, One of the rear barrels has two small cracks that have been professionally welded.

Fikse Forged - "The Classic forged modular wheels, our flagship line, was first manufactured in 1992; these wheels have continued their timeless popularity among classic car enthusiasts. In modular wheel construction, two aluminum rim halves are mated to a forged wheel center section to create a strong, lightweight wheel. The lighter weight improves overall vehicle performance, especially for handling and acceleration. In 2002, we improved the performance of these wheels by incorporating a new rim design. The new rims incorporate 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and a tapered edge profile.

This new design allowed for reduced wheel weights by up to 5% of the total wheel weight. The tapered edge profile of the rim affords increased protection against curb damage while providing a streamlined appearance. The overall shape of the rims is also improved, conforming to the safety bead standards of the Tire and Rim Association.

Fikse forged modular wheels are all designed to meet international standards."

Wheel Specifications -
    • Front Wheels -

18x8, et 51.
    • Rear Wheels -

18x10, et 40.

Wheel Finish -

The lips have been re-polished, but have some pitting. Nothing but a little sanding will take care of it. The faces have been powder coated "Pearl Sparkle", Prismatic Powders p-4130B. Barrels have been cleaned up, and semi polished.

Pictures -

(I will update this thread with more pictures.)

• Items Included -

(2) 18x8 Fikse Fm-10
      (2) 18x10 Fikse FM-10
      (4) Fikse Polished Aluminum Center Caps
      (20) Chromed Ball Seat Lug Nuts, with Lug Key.

I'm looking to get $2,400.00 + Shipping OBO. I'm also open to trades. Trades have to be at least 18's, and around the same value. PLEASE don't offer me sawblades, miros, c5's, reps/fake splits, etc... It'll just be a waste of your time.

Thanks,
    Christian
    RedAction Media
    Subaru Meet & Greet Keiran's 2010 STI Video
    Whats Stance?

Here's a few more pictures.

- Christian
    RedAction Media
    Subaru Meet & Greet Keiran's 2010 STI Video
    Whats Stance?

Comment

Working...