Any Interest in NEX Coilover Groupbuy E24/E28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Interest in NEX Coilover Groupbuy E24/E28

Just got off the phone with the supplier, Maxspeedperformance. Here are the details.

-Minimum of 10 Orders
    -50% Deposit up Front to Maxspeedperformance. (They Have Paypal)
    -Also included in the kit, but not pictured are sway bar links.
    -The price is $612 48 states Delivered. California is subject to sales tax.

Raffi91 actually has a kit installed on his car, and here are his pictures, hope you don't mind Raffi.

These are actual pictures of the kit.

If you want to read some reviews from Bimmer guys, here is a pretty in depth thread that has a lot of information on them.
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Lets get a list going:
    1.YK91
    Last edited by YK91; 03-12-2010, 11:41 AM.

Update.

Comment

if you need more motivation. I am running these on my e28, I still have about 2in in the front and 3in in the back i can drop it still. the ride is not too bad.

Comment

Hell, if he'll do it, I've been looking at these coilovers for my Tiburon, I get a check march 20th or so, I can hop in on it then if he doesn't mind.

Comment

Just an FYI for you guys... some interesting information here.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

Working...
          X