REMIX Show 3/20 Irwindale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REMIX Show 3/20 Irwindale...

Just wondering who's showing or attending the show....pls post up so we can pass by to say hello and check out ur ride..This is the same crew that use to organize the great HIN shows of the past..so it should be pretty good.

also for those just going to the show to check out the cars and drift event..please feel free to use AutoFashion's promo code..thanks and see you all there..Peace

"People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan"
    Sifu Richard bustillo - IMB Martial Arts Academy

www.scionevolution.org

I'll be covering the event for www.myevilstar.com and chill with my boys from EuroProjektz

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Cool man ..I'll be rolling in with the Island motorsports booth..with some friends..pass by and say hello if u get a chance..Peace..I'll most likely take the yellow car.

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Originally posted by NMiranda13 View Post
        Cool man ..I'll be rolling in with the Island motorsports booth..with some friends..pass by and say hello if u get a chance..Peace..I'll most likely take the yellow car.
        Will do amigo

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
        Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

i'll be out there doing a coverage for my blog and i'll be kickin it up with the autofashion fam!
          www.facebook.com/fckyeaFYC

Comment

a few of my friends from EuroProjektz will be showing.

wish i could go though
            feia0303
            - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

Originally posted by fckyourcrew View Post
              i'll be out there doing a coverage for my blog and i'll be kickin it up with the autofashion fam!

werd...will be sure to say hello to Freddie and Elroy..

will look for Europrojektz as well..Peace

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

See you guys there tomorrow....

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Hope you guys are having fun! Stupid work constantly keeps me from going to anything fun on the weekends.
                  When in doubt, flat out

Comment

had a blast at REMIX today..a bit warm, but good to chill with good friends..not to mention that they placed our booth right across the isle from "Models Row "..haha..it was like fishing and throwing back the less desirable ones....yes today was a good day.

Oh I forgot to also mention the quality of cars there was pretty high...don't say that too much about most shows..

Great to have met ya Rafael (EVILSTAR). Thanks for passing by and saying holle, see ya again soon man..

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Originally posted by NMiranda13 View Post
                      had a blast at REMIX today..a bit warm, but good to chill with good friends..not to mention that they placed our booth right across the isle from "Models Row "..haha..it was like fishing and throwing back the less desirable ones....yes today was a good day.

Oh I forgot to also mention the quality of cars there was pretty high...don't say that too much about most shows..

Great to have met ya Rafael (EVILSTAR). Thanks for passing by and saying holle, see ya again soon man..
                      wait i didn't realize right now that i saw you rolling in with my homie billy (laguna seca IS300)
                      i was chillin in his car and we rolled up next to you. i was saying to myself that this car looked REALLY familiar.
                      i was expecting the volks. what happened? jpjp ride look sick. sorry i didn't say whats up

so where do i post all the boob pics? hahaha

2005 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG "The Beast"
                      2004 IIP GIALLA IS300 "The Cop Magnet"
                      1992 Nissan 240SX "Daily Driver"

R.I.P Alex & JR

Comment

Originally posted by itz_mik3 View Post
                        wait i didn't realize right now that i saw you rolling in with my homie billy (laguna seca IS300)
                        i was chillin in his car and we rolled up next to you. i was saying to myself that this car looked REALLY familiar.
                        i was expecting the volks. what happened? jpjp ride look sick. sorry i didn't say whats up

so where do i post all the boob pics? hahaha
                        Actually //that was my buddy Ross from Midnight garage that drove my 180sx for me. I took the NSX...Talked to Billy a bit at the Islands booth and seen him Friday night at Rpss's shop too, congrats to him on the win and the new hardware he took home...

The Volks are still sitting at the shop waitng for the 5 lig conversion kit, hoping to have them on by FATLACE @ Formula Drift in LB..hope to see and meet ya there man..Peace.

Oh and share those "Boob" pics on here !...haha..so much eye candy there it wasn't even funny..
                        Cars and Dolls ..Oh yeah !

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

have to go to a team mate's son's bday
                          here is a teaser pic

2005 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG "The Beast"
                          2004 IIP GIALLA IS300 "The Cop Magnet"
                          1992 Nissan 240SX "Daily Driver"

R.I.P Alex & JR

Comment

hey I know those girls..they were at the Import Auto Craze booth..weren't they ?...sweet !

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

omg, there was a dress at one point. hahahaha. glad i went on here at home rather than work. haha
                              the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X