Cell phones inside! Att sprint tmobile and bluetooth headset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell phones inside! Att sprint tmobile and bluetooth headset

Ok I had quite abit of cell phones that me and my girl have acquired. Everything is in perfect working order with normal wear. All include chargers and fully charging batteries.ALL PHONES HAVE CLEAR ESN's. I also have a bluetooth Headset in perfect working condition with charger.

1. First phone is a Samsung Upstage 2 for sprint:

this is the phone with 2 sides, one side is an mp3 player and the other is the phone. Phone also comes with battery holster which added a few days of battery. This phone has some wear on the mp3 screen but works perfect. Comes with charger. 50 bucks firm

Pictures:

2. Next phone is a Samsung SGH-T429 for tmobile or ATT:

This is slider phone with bluetooth and camera. Its a cool little phone and in very good condition. Comes with charger and leather tmobile holster.Also has clear tmobile SIM card included. 50 bucks firm

Pictures:

3. next phone is an ATT QUICKFIRE touch screen phone.

This phone is in great condition and is a touch screen slider phone for att. Phone comes with original box and 2 chargers. This is a great phone and has a great camera. Just put in your sim and its ready to go! 75 bucks firm

Pictures:

4. Next is a Motorola HS850 Bluetooth headset:

Headset works great and is in new condition, comes with charger. 25 bucks firm

Pictures:

IF you have any questions feel free to ask! Phones are all available for pick up in Clairemont! hit me up asap!

bumpys!

Comment

everything is SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X