Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1300 OBO BBS RS Staggered 16x7 ET23 & 16x9 ET15 5x130 (RS 012, RS 055)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1300 OBO BBS RS Staggered 16x7 ET23 & 16x9 ET15 5x130 (RS 012, RS 055)

I had picked these up with the intentions of putting them on my M3 but decided on not dealing with adapters or fill/re-drill. I'm more active on r3vlimited, you can see my post there as well if you're worried about doing business with a noob: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=296090

For Sale: 4 BBS RS listed below including perfect center caps! No bends, no cracks, no welds, no bullshit. Comes with center cap tool too. - Willing to ship on your dime.

Price is $1300 OBO. If you lowball me you will be ignored. Want to give me advice? PM ME.

2 Fronts: RS 012 - 16x7 - 5x130 - ET23 - Kumho Supra 205/55ZR16
    2 Rears: RS 055 - 16x9 - 5x130 - ET15 - Kumho Supra 245/45ZR16

Based on the fact that they came off a Porsche, the center bore is 71.6.

Tires will be included but interestingly enough the fronts seem to have more camber wear than the rears. I would conservatively rate them at 40% more life left but don't buy these based on the tires as you will need to replace them at some point in the near future.

One of the wheels has a decent rash spot while another has only minimal scratching from a curb. They are all clear coated with the clear looking better in some spots than others.

All around these are great wheels that you can have touched up, or just run them now. They will bolt right up to a Porsche or you're welcome to modify/acquire adapters to make it work on your car. Check out this tool to see where you're at with making these work for your car: http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp

ACHTUNG: I cannot guarantee and am not responsible if these do not get you into dapper. I recommend using these with bags for your best chances.
    Last edited by tonerrrr; 08-08-2013, 12:04 PM. Reason: New pics
Working...
X