No announcement yet.

Making the Best of it (BMW E36 Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making the Best of it (BMW E36 Content)

ok so i just got a nikon d300 for my sweet sixteen about a week ago...here is what i did with it

basically not having my license i can't really go anywhere right away to take some nice shots at a good location.

sooo, i did it right in my backyard- err, front yard.

this picture was taken in the cul-de-sac outside my driveway (slightly touched up original).

picture overall came out very nice, good contrast and well exposed, but with some ugly ass reflections like the neighbor's branchy trees, and a house and some trees in the background, and my ugly license plate.

i got right to work and poped open photoshop and i cleaned up all the reflections on the windows, side of the car, and around the headlight in the front, deleted my license plate, and my car was dirty so i cleaned it up a bit
    Last edited by Mark Ostrowski; 03-09-2010, 06:18 PM.

Just wash the car first next time first lol. You did a pretty good job making it look clean though.

Damn, a D300 is a sick sweet 16 present.

Comment

nice present and nice car

Comment

big fan of the final image, the photoshop work youve done to clean it up has made all the difference as well.

not usualy a fan of those wheels but they look spot on, and the amber indicators definately work with the black bodywork

^ Design Portfolio ^

Comment

How did you remove those reflections so flawlessly?

Car looks real good to. I do like the wheel on there.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

amber, wheels, and stance look perfect
            1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
            Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Working...
            X