Fabricated Motorsports/Mean Streets big money Austin Drifting, 4/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabricated Motorsports/Mean Streets big money Austin Drifting, 4/24

Alright peeps! Big money event coming at you, this year is turning out crazy for cool comps with payouts! I'm really excited we are having so many big money events in Texas this year! : )

So the details.

Place. Travis County Expo Center

Date. 4/24/2010

Time. Drifters are to arrive at 9 am. You need to be on time because I don't know how general admission is going to go, or if we will be able to get your trailers in later than that. I'm pretty sure you don't want to leave your trailer outside, so show up on time. I won't be running the gate, so I can't help you out with any of that stuff. I am only running the drifting side of this event, and there will be a large carshow attached to it. Drifting might go into the night, with music and lights, so be prepared! Bring drinks and everything if you can, because you are going to be here all day.

Who is welcome to drive? Everyone is welcome to drive if they register online. You just need a safe car, pass a simple safety inspection, have a real car helmet, etc. Not too difficult. If you wish to tandem you need a cage.

Price and registration. $95. Must be paid in advance by paypal to erinshill at gmail.com. Replace the at with the @ sign obviously, make sure you press the personal button in paypal, or add 3% paypal fee. Include your name, where you are from, your contact #, and your car description. Registration will jump up to $115 on April 15 to try and encourage people to register early, and DISCOURAGE you from registering late! I don't want you to pay the extra 20 bucks, so just register early please!

Payout. $1400, to be split up as I see fit, I will tell you before the comp begins. The winner will get a VERY healthy amount though : ) This payout is just for the drifting portion of the show.

Car show. I will not be running the car show portion of the event, that is up to Mean Streets. Contact them if you want to enter the car show.

General Admission. I have no clue what this is going to be, I have no control over it and won't be collecting it. You get one pass to get in as a driver, and anyone else will have to pay general admission.

Media. We will have a fantastic photographer at the event shooting, and looking for feature cars for magazines and blogs. Clean your cars up and make us proud! We will also be shooting video and stuff. If you want to shoot video or photograph stuff on course, you must get a media pass for the event by pm'ing me on fabricatedmotorsports.com.

------------

This is a link to the home thread about all this on Fabricatedmotorsports.com, since this will get posted all over the place.
Working...
X