Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ++ BlownEuros Spring GTG - May 23rd - Bristol, PA

The 2010 BlownEuros Spring GTG is on!

For 2010, we will be moving the gtg to a new location in Bristol, PA right off of the I-95 exit on route 413. *As always, the BlownEuros GTG is open to all makes and models, as well as anyone with the common passion for cars looking to make a difference in our community.

The BlownEuros Spring GTG is a charity event to raise money for the American Red Cross and the men, women, and children who*receive*their aid on a daily basis. *Last year, The American Red Cross recognized BlownEuros as a leader in the community for our donations to the Lower Bucks County homeless shelter.

As in the past, the GTG is set-up as a relaxed atmosphere where we invite attendants to park together with friends and acquaintances rather divided by make, and model. *With this in mind, we do encourage you to arrive with your group if you plan to park together.

When: May 23, 2010, 10:00a - 4:00p
    Where: 3017 New Rodgers Road, Bristol, PA 19007 (Formerly Weed Chevrolet)
    Cost: $5.00 donation per person

Hospitality

Small gas grills are permitted at the GTG, as well you will find a good number of local food and beverage shops in the immediate area. *If you do plan to grill at the GTG, please be prepared to dispose of your trash properly. *Trash cans will be provided, but we appreciate your help.

Directions

From i95 (north & south): Exit i95 at exit #40 toward route 413 (bristol/penndel). *Make a left on route 413 at the traffic light, making sure to stay in the right hand turning lane. *Continue through one traffic light and look for the event on the right hand side of the road, immediately after the second traffic light.

From PA Turnpike Eastbound: Take exit 395 for Bristol (route 13). *Merge onto Route 13 southbound and travel through 3 traffic lights. *At the fourth light, make a right on to Route 413 West (Wal Mart will be on your right). *Continue on route 413 through 5 traffic lights and look for the event on the right hand side of the road, immediately after the 6th traffic light.

+ BlownEuros
    “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

i hope i can make it to this this year for a change
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

awesome Josh!!!!

Comment

you better be there heather. We changed the date for all of you heading up to dustoff.

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

I shall be there with 3 passy wagons

Comment

Awesome. The more the merrier.

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

thats right near my house, i live on new rogers road. i should have my coils and wheels on by then so if you dont mind a mazda ill be there
              -dustin- | a.k.a. excitebox | mazdaspeed3 | marshmallow missile | | I <3 bB Squad!

Comment

Count me in. I'll see who else I can gather up...
                sigpic

Comment

This is open to all makes and models so spread the word. Should be a good turnout.

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Originally posted by anstead610
                    i'd bring my piece ofshit e30 but it has an oil leak and i wouldn't want to get it leaking at the show. personally i don't give a shit if anyone sees it, just out of respect. my m50 swap wont be done by then either
                    you have leaked oil all up on my driveway and on the street out front of my house. leave your mark at the show.

Comment

"i see an oil spot, anstead must have been here"
                      more like oil puddles.

Comment

Ill be there. First show for me to kick off the show season

-Dan

Comment

where the hell do you live? you're in PA..
                          Hometown is York, but im in college in Williamsport.

-Dan

Comment

Will be there with new car and new setup

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

We are looking forward to having everyone there.

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Working...
                              X