Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yea, Can I Get An Order Of Stretch Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, Can I Get An Order Of Stretch Please?

Just got these in today. Won't be able to mount them on the car until the weekend, but here's what's coming....

Keskin Kt1's
    17x8.5 et15 with 205.40 Fuzion ZRi's up front
    17x10 et18 with 215.45 ZRi's out back

Front

Back

They're goin on my GraniteSilber 325is

I'll do a proper shoot once I get them on

UPDATE

Last edited by E36Bimmer93; 07-14-2009, 02:49 PM.

good stuff, going to look real nice

Comment

Nice, its gonna look great!

Comment

I love the tire fitment on the front, but imo the back ist just a tad too extreme. 225s or 235s would have looked better, imo.

I'm not much of a fan of these wheels. I don't like Keskins due to various reasons. One of them is that they're fake split knockoffs and another is the quality. I haven't run them myself, but two of my friends have run Keskins for around a year, both of them experienced peeling clear coat in the time they ran them and they bought them new.

But I'm interested to see how they look on the car.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
          I love the tire fitment on the front, but imo the back ist just a tad too extreme. 225s or 235s would have looked better, imo.

I'm not much of a fan of these wheels. I don't like Keskins due to various reasons. One of them is that they're fake split knockoffs and another is the quality. I haven't run them myself, but two of my friends have run Keskins for around a year, both of them experienced peeling clear coat in the time they ran them and they bought them new.

But I'm interested to see how they look on the car.
          Yea, I was torn between 225 and 215. We'll see how it is once I get them on the car. I couldn't exactly afford to get the real wheels yet, and I got a good deal on these, so I went for it. I'm not too worried about clear peeling, I'm not planning on leaving them like this for long. I've got something up my sleeve for these

Oh and thanks to Sean and Mike for helping me out tremendously with fitment questions

Comment

slap those on today!!! thatll be so dope. however, that seems like a lot of strech for those size tires. or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
              slap those on today!!! thatll be so dope. however, that seems like a lot of strech for those size tires. or is it just me?
              I have no idea what you mean by that, so I'm guessing its just you.

Would you expect a 215 to stretch less on a 10" wide wheel?

Comment

Kt1's are so hawt. good choice.

Comment

Nice! Can't wait to see them mounted. Those aren't real 3 piercers?

Comment

I love those wheels. Good choice.

Comment

Hefty stretch indeed, cant wait to see how they look on the car.
                      [

Comment

Looks great!

I bet the tire shop had a fit!

Comment

If you don't have an insanely perfect ride height and offset those are going to look pretty goofy. Can't wait to see them mounted though. Those will probably be my next wheels.
                          Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                            Nice! Can't wait to see them mounted. Those aren't real 3 piercers?
                            No, Keskin has never produced a 3pc wheel. They only produce fake splits.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                              X