Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ++ BlownEuros Spring GTG - May 23rd, 2010 - Bristol, PA ++

The 2010 BlownEuros Spring GTG is on!

For 2010, we will be moving the gtg to a new location in Bristol, PA right off of the I-95 exit on route 413. *As always, the BlownEuros GTG is open to all makes and models, as well as anyone with the common passion for cars looking to make a difference in our community.

The BlownEuros Spring GTG is a charity event to raise money for the American Red Cross and the men, women, and children who*receive*their aid on a daily basis. *Last year, The American Red Cross recognized BlownEuros as a leader in the community for our donations to the Lower Bucks County homeless shelter.

As in the past, the GTG is set-up as a relaxed atmosphere where we invite attendants to park together with friends and acquaintances rather divided by make, and model. *With this in mind, we do encourage you to arrive with your group if you plan to park together.

When: May 23, 2010, 10:00a - 4:00p
    Where: 3017 New Rodgers Road, Bristol, PA 19007 (Formerly Weed Chevrolet)
    Cost: $5.00 donation per person

Hospitality

Small gas grills are permitted at the GTG, as well you will find a good number of local food and beverage shops in the immediate area. *If you do plan to grill at the GTG, please be prepared to dispose of your trash properly. *Trash cans will be provided, but we appreciate your help.

Directions

From i95 (north & south): Exit i95 at exit #40 toward route 413 (bristol/penndel). *Make a left on route 413 at the traffic light, making sure to stay in the right hand turning lane. *Continue through one traffic light and look for the event on the right hand side of the road, immediately after the second traffic light.

From PA Turnpike Eastbound: Take exit 395 for Bristol (route 13). *Merge onto Route 13 southbound and travel through 3 traffic lights. *At the fourth light, make a right on to Route 413 West (Wal Mart will be on your right). *Continue on route 413 through 5 traffic lights and look for the event on the right hand side of the road, immediately after the 6th traffic light.

+ BlownEuros
    “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Hopefully Ill make it out to this. All depends on if changing the trans fluid fixes the E36.

-Dan

Comment

i live on new rogers road so i hope to be there
      -dustin- | a.k.a. excitebox | mazdaspeed3 | marshmallow missile | | I <3 bB Squad!

Comment

i may be there, depending on what im doing that day.

Comment

Wouldn't miss this for anything!

Comment

This is my "due date" for my car being completed, I'll do everything I can to make it!! haha
            1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
            Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

bump. plan on going to this.

Comment

mmmmmmmm first show ill be going to this season with the newly swapped 5speed Ahh can't wait!

-Dan

Comment

Comment

can't make it

but please provide picture coverage!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Vapor View Post
                      can't make it

but please provide picture coverage!
                      I'm sure Dave @ CIB will have a post of some sort.

Comment

Working...
                      X