Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 xB build

first day i had it, installed 10000k HIDs

a week later installed custom hail dents legit e'sams, and bB heads.

then another week later cam the D2 coilovers

keeping my normal trend about 2 weeks after i received my NY lip

then the southshore bB center console

bB crystal a/c knobs and crystal shift knob

i had these sitting for a while and decided to finally refinish them. i wasnt sure if i wanted to sell them or not.

so i did a complete rebuild. finished product. BBS RS 15x7.5 +4 fronts and 15x8.5 -8 rears

then i ordered a very rare g-square grill and FFF back at the first of november. i received it at the first of February. the grill is warped at doesnt fit proper but the FFF was basically all i wanted.

then i received my tires. federal 165/50/15 fronts and 195/45/15 rears. im not happy with them at all. basically cause now i have insane amounts of wheel gap. i need to go lower but im gonna wait till after winter. then took off the e'sams and installed a set of BB visors, and installed the BBS's. i ordered a set of conti 155/60/15s and should have them on tomorrow. im not pleased with the federals at all

then i installed the -5 realcambers and monroe air shocks. aired up right now cause of this stupid snow

also somewhere in all that i fixed some of the hail on the sides and replaced the hood. im waiting to fix the roof and paint. i just need to finish customers cars first. I also have alot more goodies coming and should be here in the next few weeks. im also trying to rid the positive camber in the front. i just need to order the camber bolts to put on

random pics

any CC is very welcome

The wheels are sick,love the color.

Comment

Always a fan! Btw. why would u have posi camber on d2's? They have camber plates. im rocking -2 with just the plates.

Comment

Like I've told you before, it's quickly become one of my favorite xB's.

Once you get the stance sorted it'll be a done deal.

Comment

tony: i dunno. i have them maxed out too. im gonna mess with them tomorrow when i swap tires. i also still have to pull the purches out of the rear.

nick: im working on it man!!! cant wait to see pics of the new wheel color!

Comment

Your box is fresh as hell, love seeing pics of those wheels. That purple is $$$
            Flickr | blogZ

Comment

Love it! The color combo is on point!!

Comment

Sick xB mate. Love the wheels.

sigpic
                Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
                • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

thanks all.

i added red/smoke led tails today as well as the front 155/60/15. working on the camber issue. i got it down to 0. i think its the bolts i used when i put the coils on. i ordered camber bolts today. hopefully that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by its_me_aj View Post
                    tony: i dunno. i have them maxed out too. im gonna mess with them tomorrow when i swap tires. i also still have to pull the purches out of the rear.

nick: im working on it man!!! cant wait to see pics of the new wheel color!
                    U get an alingment? My camber was like -2 on one side and like 0 on the other. and both sides were maxed out. super simple fix once i was up on the lift tho.

Comment

Very nice...keep working!
                      rthirtytwotakadotcom

Comment

Dope...you came up really quick

Comment

Clean ride AJ, keep the ball rolling.
                          killasnapshot

Comment

Originally posted by xBtony View Post
                            U get an alingment? My camber was like -2 on one side and like 0 on the other. and both sides were maxed out. super simple fix once i was up on the lift tho.
                            yep. i threw it up ont eh machine after work and lined it up. im at 0 on both sides. should have it all dialed in next week i hope

Originally posted by Takahashi View Post
                            Very nice...keep working!
                            thanks man

Originally posted by xbjames View Post
                            Dope...you came up really quick
                            pretty quick. waiting on parts takes too long!!! i bought it in aug 09. it was 05 when i had my last b. i missed them

Originally posted by bbaction View Post
                            Clean ride AJ, keep the ball rolling.
                            thanks. im trying to keep going!! i have more stuff on the way still. hopefully it will all work out. just need to hit the paint shop soon.

im also thinking about selling the bbs and going for some 16's or 17's and possibly changing the color of the car when i finish the hail. the whole thing needs repainted anyways.

also added. red/smoke sonars

Comment

I've always liked how those tails looked, I need to scoop a set.

Comment

Working...
                              X