This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analog speed?

I'm putting my first air ride system together and had a question about analog setups. From the videos I have seen, it looks as if analog setups are either at an "up" or "down" position. I have seen how to hook the valves up and I understand the wiring. My question is: is there a way to set it up so you can hold the button for a desired height? I don't want to be riding at 4x4 status and drop it to the ground when parked. I'd like to ride it low, and drop it lower parked, and only raise it for large bumps.

TL;DR: Are all analog setups a quick fill/dump, or can I slow the fill speed?

You can dial in your exact ride height very easily with analog setups. The videos that you've seen were most likely people just holding the switches down instead of just tapping air into/ out of the bags. You need to run gauges with analog setups and you will need to determine the height of your car based on the pressures in your bags.

I run a SwitchSpeed Analog setup on my daily and I drive around pretty dumped. Figuring out what height you're at based on your bag pressures takes a little time to learn but once you decide what pressures your ride height is going to be, it becomes second nature.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
    X