Sacramento Vintage Nights - Dine and Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Vintage Nights - Dine and Meet

So a couple months ago, my buddy and I decided to start a classics BMW meet for the greater Sacramento area. We have been fairly successful so far with around 25 average attendees. This time we'd like to expand and advertise to more forums and locations. We'd be honored to have some Stance|Works members join us! The meet is not limited to just classic BMWs. We'd like all BMWs and any classic and vintage cars to show up. If you have a 80s or older vehicle that you enjoy and want to share your experiences with it, please come! The meets are monthly and we even have a flyer with color coded dates and locations for each meet till December. Please feel free to copy and paste on all the social networks. Hopefully I'll get a printable version edited and posted so that you can leave a copy with your business or friends. Hope to see you there!!!!

P.S. Sorry for the late notice for this upcoming meet which will be in one week. I've been focused on the R3vlimited thread and trying to get the information all correct on there. To see the official thread on R3V please click here.
    Last edited by zumjosh; 07-13-2013, 11:09 AM.

Weekend bump!!!!!! Please let your friends know about this and share the image! Hope to see you guys there! Johnny Rockets at the Palladio (yellow address)!!!!

P.S. Here's a printable version of the flyer above...

Comment

Working...
    X