THE-LOWDOWN.com Presents: SHOWCASED 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE-LOWDOWN.com Presents: SHOWCASED 2013

Gents, I know there's another thread on here, but thought i'd leave that as General Discussion for those wanting to make the trek, and start this one for easier access to event information and questions/answers.

We've spent alot more time and effort on this years show, as Ox previously mentioned, it has indeed moved into a hall and bump-in will occur the day before.

We hope to see you guys back for this years show, rep hard!

---

Get ready Sydney, the news we’ve been anxious to announce is finally here – Showcased is back for 2013!

We’re now into our fourth year online and the plans for Showcased are more exciting than ever. Through our website and social media we have displayed thousands of cars on your screens digitally, but now THE-LOWDOWN is getting real.

Our headlining event, Showcased, is a premium automotive show for the Sydney scene. This year will see well over a hundred of the best street, classic, modified and exotic vehicles on display, awesome additional entertainment, modification marketplace with quality traders, gourmet food trucks, live music and DJs, promotional models, prizes, giveaways and our very first dyno competition! Everything you need to know for this year’s show has been listed below and is available in the link below.

CLICK: http://www.the-lowdown.com/showcased-2013/

- WHAT: Showcased 2013
    - DATE: Sunday, September 8th, 2013
    - TIME: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
    - VENUE: Exhibition Hall
    - ADDRESS: 2 Locomotive Street, Eveleigh, NSW

This is a General Admission event. Additionally, if you wish to showcase your car a pre-registration form must be filled out.

Showcased brings a premium automotive event for our breed of enthusiasts to the Sydney scene. This year’s event is going to be action packed with a large range of additional entertainment and things to do! Have a go at the racing simulators or RC track, watch the high-powered cars put down big numbers on the dyno, enjoy the music from our live DJs and see all the promo models and product demos on display from traders. The extensive lineup will be released closer to the date, including some special guests!

Vehicle Entrant Prices:

Individual competitor: $60 per car
    VIP competitor: $100 per car
    Dyno option: $50 per car

Spectator Ticket Prices:

Online general admission tickets: $15 per person
    Gate entry on the day: $20 per person
    Kids under 12: FREE

Advance registration is required for those wishing to display their cars at the show. Spaces inside the Exhibition Hall are extremely limited, so all pre-registered cars will go through a screening process to ensure the highest quality show on the day. Please do not be discouraged as we are keen to have a wide variety of cars on display. There are no specific prerequisites or criteria to get your car selected, but vehicles with a high attention to detail will be given priority. We encourage all genres, makes and models to pre-register. Please note that vehicle bump-in and exhibition setup happens the day before, on Saturday September 7th, 2013.

Official Website:

Pre-register your car:

Purchase General Admission tickets:
    Buy Showcased 2013 tickets for 2013 at Moshtix. Taking place at Australian Technology Park on September 8th, 2013, you can find more ticket and event information, lineup, artists, set times and extra show dates online.

RSVP on Facebook:
    Event in Sydney, NSW, Australia by THE-LOWDOWN.com on Sunday, September 8 2013 with 372 people interested.167 posts in the discussion.

Download the Information Pack:

Any questions, feel free to ask here or e-mail showcased@the-lowdown.com
    Last edited by jd_911; 07-10-2013, 11:02 PM.
    THE-LOWDOWN.COM "less is more."

im back from os 3 days before and down if we can get a decent amount of numbers to make the trip worthwhile. Last year was one of best weekends of my life even if i did constantly get lost .

we ride together we die together, homos4lyfe.

1. Colin
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOO finally can book leave.

1.Colin the ranga
      2.George

Comment

1.Colin the ranga
        2.George
        3. Foff
        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

4. mohsen

Comment

are we joining as a club or as individuals?

Comment

I'll be there, not sure if car is worth showing or not.
              Fair Dinkum

Comment

I'm in.

1.Colin the ranga
                2.George
                3. Foff
                4. Moh
                5. Seb
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Will see later down the track.
                  60 & 100$ enter fees though... jesus, might just co pilot
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Definitely an expensive one that's to say the least.
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Hopefully will be able to make this, dependent on Uni work load though.

Wouldn't enter (nothing worth showing)

I'm interested to see which direction the show goes in...

Comment

1.Colin the ranga
                        2.George
                        3. Foff
                        4. Moh
                        5. Seb
                        6. Mike

For an inside hall show, entry price of $60 is pretty reasonable. I am not sure what VIP entry is, assuming it might be like a sectioned off special park spot or something?

I'll enter my wagon. See what happens.
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

which one is sick cunt parking? i want that one, like last year......LOL
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

lol.. weren't you at the entrance?

Comment

Originally posted by vishes View Post
                              lol.. weren't you at the entrance?
                              yeah...shattered. LOL
                              i mean top level sesh and not 2nd level...hahaha.
                              you know wat, shutup den you aint coming coz your wife wont let you.
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                              X