Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with w124

Hi everyone!
    I need advice. I want to take my car E- classe W124. To make little restoration (engine, interior, etc.) Because in Russia it will cost a lot and we've got terrible MB service. And i'm trying to find some companies in Germany who can help me with making it "TIEF & BREIT".
    Stanced! Can you help me with that ???
    Thank you everyone.
    Want to do something like this

Originally posted by petroleum68 View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I need advice. I want to take my car E- classe W124. To make little restoration (engine, interior, etc.) Because in Russia it will cost a lot and we've got terrible MB service. And i'm trying to find some companies in Germany who can help me with making it "TIEF & BREIT".
    Stanced! Can you help me with that ???
    Thank you everyone.
    Want to do something like this
    http://www.stancenation.com/2010/07/23/3726/
    It's not really cheaper in germany to make a restoration. Companies who want to deal only with it, want a lot of money for a proper reconstruction.
    sigpic

Comment

if that kind of services are expensive in russia it will cost twice as much here in germany just like mr.ak said...what about poland? some polish guys also got skills...and they do it for cheap...
      I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

First of all i want to rebuild engine, In Russia they will order everything in germany or say that they'll orderded it in germany. Take from you money for delivery and repair. And no real warranty. Of course i'm asking to understand does it make sense to do like this? I heard that a lot of people go to germany to make rebuild.
        Poland is good idea.

Comment

For somebody to charge you all the money before they even do anything to your car is not right, especially an MB dealer. You only pay once the work has been completed and that you are happy with the result.

Its better to find somebody who know the engines in the W124 cars inside out, as they can do it properly without cutting corners. This way you'll have a perfect engine with no problems later. Someone on the cheap who thinks they know can really mess up your engine, costing you more money to put right.

There are some great garages in germany (stuttgart) who can rebuild your engine professionally. Do a search around the W124 german club sites.

Comment

Working...
          X