The E28 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The E28 build

To clear things up: My name is Jackson, and this is not my car. This car belongs to Pino. I am just here to help him with the build (it's his first BMW) and document the build.

So my buddy Pino tells me one day that he's starting to want an old school bimmer. About a month later, he calls me up and we check a couple of locals out. Some were nice, some were shit. None of them run.

One particular was a 1985 535i 5 speed, bronzitbeig orginally, now covered up with a slightly darker, chipping paint job. It had been reposted a couple of times on craigslist. It had a straight body and pretty decent interior, already lowered on H&R springs and Bilstein shocks. It was kept under a carport, and needs a new head or possibly a new motor. The previous owner had owned the car for almost 10 years, and said it had been parked since 2002/2003! The last time he drove it was to Colorado where it overheated on him. He tried to get it fixed, but he basically parked her after that.

This is her story.

02/26/2010
    This afternoon we pick her up.

Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

in!
      -Jorge-

Comment

I can't wait to see this, there is one locally I have been thinking about picking up.
        My '66 C10 Build
        My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Another one?!

Haha, good luck, looks like a decent foundation.
          Get those bottlecaps off ASAP!

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Watching!
            Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Gonna be sick.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
              ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Working...
              X