Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few shots for tuner maneuver mag

From http://tunermaneuvermag.com/2010/02/...treet-sweeper/

I'm still sort of newb, trying to expand my photography experience.

I dig... can I see the colored versions?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      I dig... can I see the colored versions?
      Thanks man.

Comment

Its better if you shoot on the side that has the light source. The hard shadow takes away from the details. IF you ask me. I like the car. The photos are good. Just need more practice.

Comment

pics look good from a nonphotographers eye and the car is uber clean!
          www.stateofstance.com

sigpic
          The unofficial Work Wheels whore in the making

Comment

I love seeing that model Civic done up. Harry's car made me a true fan of the body style.

Comment

Car is pretty damn fresh. Could use a little work on the photo aspect, but certainly not bad for a beginner (much like me). Better lighting and a little less on the editing in PS, and you can take your photography a long way.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thanks guys.
                Yeah hopefully I get to learn and advance in experience and techniques

Comment

Looking at these photos now I think I should've waited a couple more hours for the sun to go a little bit more down. And move the car a little bit to get the light to hit the car perfectly... next time I'll try again. (With another car).

Comment

Great start! I love the S3 mag "Never Narc'd on Nobody" sticker on the back!

For future reference, man... be very careful associating with that guy at Tuner Maneuver Magazine. Anyone who appreciates the hard work and effort that designers, writers, and photographers put in to deliver solid, interesting content should boycott Tuner Maneuver.

This guy is KNOWN for plagiarizing other blogs. Not only that, but he has literally copied articles directly out of Super Street word for word and also stole photography from me as well as copied word for word the editorial out of S3 Magazine for the same car.
                    Last edited by J. Evins; 03-01-2010, 01:30 AM.
                    FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

+ 1 to what J. Evins said.

I like em dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                        This guy is KNOWN for plagiarizing other blogs. Not only that, but he has literally copied articles directly out of Super Street word for word and also stole photography from me as well as copied word for word the editorial out of S3 Magazine for the same car.
                        What a doucher Good looks...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

For future reference, man... be very careful associating with that guy at Tuner Maneuver Magazine. Anyone who appreciates the hard work and effort that designers, writers, and photographers put in to deliver solid, interesting content should boycott Tuner Maneuver.

Haha yeah that sticker is funny!

But yeah good look on that reference. I'll be careful with that guy

Comment

Oh really? Interesting.
                            He signed up on StanceWorks few months ago asking to collaborate for writers/photographers.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I'm loving that second B&W shot. So money. But listen to what Shawn mentioned about the direct light source and angles of shadows and such, it'll make a huge difference, especially on what part of the car is emphasized.

More from the shoot?
                              SDOBBINS PhotographyMore Than MoreMTM Facebook@morethanmoreusaCars & Cameras Photography Show • 9/26-9/29 • Ocean City, MD

Comment

Working...
                              X