Thinking of getting a Miata..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of getting a Miata..

So, i've always kinda liked em, and ***** em at the same time. Once i get rid of my civic, im gonna try to pick up an NA. But God knows I wouldnt be caught dead driving in a stock miata . So, I need some suggestions. I wanna do something thats gonna look good, but not be super ridiculous. Pretty sure I wanna go with some diamond racing, 15x9 0 offset. Some 195/45/15, and Yonaka coils, friend has em and says he likes em. Any suggestions? Does this sound like itd be fucking sexy?

had to get one of these snazzy sigs

Originally posted by Frankie View Post
    So, i've always kinda liked em, and ***** em at the same time. Once i get rid of my civic, im gonna try to pick up an NA. But God knows I wouldnt be caught dead driving in a stock miata . So, I need some suggestions. I wanna do something thats gonna look good, but not be super ridiculous. Pretty sure I wanna go with some diamond racing, 15x9 0 offset. Some 195/45/15, and Yonaka coils, friend has em and says he likes em. Any suggestions? Does this sound like itd be fucking sexy?
    Sounds like it would be pretty good looking. I personally dont like Miatas unless they're slammed all the way down, but they have the ability to be so sexy with very little work.

Comment

Working...
    X