Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: 1998 Mercedes Benz w210 E320 Desert Silver w/AMG Wheels - Virginia - $3500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: 1998 Mercedes Benz w210 E320 Desert Silver w/AMG Wheels - Virginia - $3500

Up for sale is my 1998 E320 W210 Sedan. The car is located in Alexandria, VA. I've owned this car for 1 year and 4 months. I've only put 6,000 miles on it and it currently has 151,657.

Body/Exterior:
    It is desert silver with beige interior. The paint is still in good shape with no rust. There is a fist size dent on the rear passenger side door near the handle. I've always wanted to fix it but never got around to it. It also has a crack in the rear bumper trim. You can pick one up for $85+paint. The roof has a few small dings. I'm assuming a hail storm or something. The vehicle's headlights have been replaced with Euro projectors. It also has rear E55 tail lamps. All bulbs are 100% working with no lamp malfunction error. Most of the rear sockets have been replaced. I have a pile of receipts from the dealer on many of these. I recently purchased new bosch fog light lenses but have yet to install them. I will give them to the buyer. The vehicle sports 17" 35ET real AMG monoblocks with 225/40/17 Michelin tires. They probably have 50-60% tread life left. I can also give the original 16" bottle cap wheels and tires to the buyer if requested. I have the original head lights as well. They will have to be wet sanded to remove the yellow grime and film that has collected over it's life.

Engine:
    This vehicle has 151,657 miles. It will need the head gaskets replaced. There is a sticky in the w210 benzworld.com section on this DIY. The moment I noticed a thicker smoke, the car was brought to my indy where it was diagnosed. The car was then towed to my garage where it has remained and never run since (about 2 weeks). New spark plugs were installed days after I purchased the car. The auxiliary fan was recently replaced but the A/C could use a recharge. This was around $190. I have the receipt from autohaus. The fans didn't work correctly for a while but they are 100% up and running. The fan clutch was also replaced last year. I believe this was around $325+. I have a receipt for this service. There was a harmonic balancer recall which was completed by my Mercedes dealer here in Alexandria, VA last year. The power steering pump is seeping fluid so this will need to be looked at as well. It might be just a line. The oil was recently changed at 149K. The motor mounts also need to be replaced. I purchased new ones but have yet to install them. I will give them to the buyer.

Transmission:
    She Shifts smooth as can be. It could probably use a fluid flush or change in the near future but has never given me any problems.

Interior:
    The seats and carpet are all beige. This does have the heated seats option but the elements no longer work on the passenger side. Overall it's in ok condition for 12 years old. I shampoo'd and cleaned the carpets and door panel fabric last summer, but it could probably use another scrubbing. The dash has 3 cracks but I believe that’s pretty typical for w210’s. The rear window motors were replaced in November of 2008. I have a $510 receipt for the service. I changed the stock head unit with a new digital pioneer model. It has iPOD integration, CD, MP3, and a USB input. The vehicle has the original bose speakers which sound pretty good for their age. I believe this was around $300 including install from my local best buy. I have a receipt, original box, stock radio, stock radio keys, manual, and remote ready to hand to the buyer. I replaced the climate control bulb a few weeks ago. One of the instrument cluster bulbs need to be replaced. It's on the right side behind the clock. There is a DIY sticky on benzworld.org in the 210 section.

Suspension:
    All springs and shocks are 100% original. The sway bar links and bushings were recently replaced. There is no squeaks or clunks. This vehicle really likes the AMG monoblocks and is very responsive. As mentioned above in the engine section, there is a small power steering leak coming from somewhere.

Records:
    I have many records/receipts from this vehicles life. This was owned by my Mother and Father before me and has been a great family car. I’m looking to get something newer and only have one garage space available. If you can replace the head gaskets and power steering leak, this car will be in really good condition. I’ve spent a few thousand in service & parts over this past year and hope she goes to a great new owner.

Due to the head gasket and economy, I feel like the $3500 price is fair. If you have an offer or a trade let me know.

more photos to come...

'95 Black 5spd SC300 // 19" Work Eurolines // Coils // JDM Window Visors // JDM Front Lip // and a few fender dents

Here's a photo of the rear with AMG tails.

I've got some interest on my local craigslist. If you are interested please contact me.

There are a few more parts included with this purchase. I ordered a fuel filter and
    cabin filter from Autohaus but they aren't expected to arrive until this Friday. They
    will be given to the buyer for free along with the many other new and original parts.
    '95 Black 5spd SC300 // 19" Work Eurolines // Coils // JDM Window Visors // JDM Front Lip // and a few fender dents

Comment

car was sold. Thanks for looking. I'm in the market for an S2000. If you know of one for sale in VA let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X