Vip Styled "Altezza"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip Styled "Altezza"

Hi guys and girls! I got here through our finnish forum NoPokemonShit (which you should get some interview during summer 2010) and this is my first post to SW forums so decided to write up something of my ride. I got this Lexus Is200 in beginning of may 2009 as a trade-in car. First my plans was just simple to sell this car and get my self some other one. Well it took only a month when I decided to order the D2 coilover kit and get a set of some new 215/35 tires to replace the old ones which where 225/40. That's the point where it was all clear that I'm not going to sell this car. After that in beginning of July I got my sides also tinted, a set of dietrich red/clear led tails to replace those lame "altezza tales", more light power to front by changing there 6000k xenons and also for windows the altezza visors. Also changed the original disc changer to some Pioneer Deh7100Bt. The car already got TTE front lip and Dotz Brands Hatch wheels with those 225/40 tires I replaced. That's setup which I ride last summer. For winter I got set of 8.5x17" original MB E420 wheels.

This is the car when I got it in may 2009.

And this is how it was in the end of summer 2009.

And for winter it looks like this.

Now during winter I ordered a new set of wheels which suppose to arrive Finland in beginning of april. Those comes in sizes 8.5x18" for front and 10x18" in rear. And what's the wheels gonna be is secret until I get my hands on those. For tires I already decided to put 205/40 and 225/40 Toyo Proxes4 which suppose to stretch nicely.

Also got a lots of other goodies for it waiting in my garage. From Junction Produce I already got fusa and fin-antenna. Still have to order during this month the fan, kintuna and neck pads from JP. Just got new grill from Japan last week which is pretty rare Altezza JDM black edition one. To do list also includes curtains that I already got all goods it'll need to be done. Still need my mom to stitch those up for me. For front lights we are going to modify "usa styled park bulbs" if you now what I mean? Tomorrow im also going to get car back from paint shop where the front got a new set of paint to cover all gravel hits, the little rust it got in hood and to fix those fenders that got a little damage. Also little special has been done there which some of you might think is played out but which was one thing I just wanted to be done at the same time the car already was there. I'll post you some updates as soon as I got my friend to took some photos of it and definelty will keep you updated everytime I get something done! Hope you guys like it!

Here is some detailed photos of the Altezza JDM grill.

Sounds like a lot of good things in the works. Be sure to keep us posted on the progress.

Welcome.

Comment

Omm nom nom... Altezza freshness, can't wait to see where this goes.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by the dingo View Post
        Sounds like a lot of good things in the works. Be sure to keep us posted on the progress.
        what he said.

and Welcome
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Looks good. Cant wait to see the new rims you got.
          3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

I want one of these so badly!

Comment

Thank you guys for your positive replys. Little update on the wheels is that those finally arrived us and now those are on their way to Finland. That suppose to take 2-3weeks and I'll let you now first when I get em here!

Comment

nice color, i think i like winter mode better..

Comment

I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Lexus IS's. I like the color of yours.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                  ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Hi guys and girls. Now my waiting has finally come to an end and I got my hands on that new set of wheels. Personally I'm more than pleased how those camed out and offsets are also just the way I wanted. So the wheels are Work Euroline DH's in 18x8.5" and 18x10" with chrome finish. And why I took the chrome ones? Well the answer is simple, I just like the look of chrome on Eurolines. It also makes the wheels more compact if you now what I mean. From the wheels I've to thank Mark from RavSpec who made amazing job with this sale and shipping to Finland. All I can say about that guy is just positive! Well and the tires I mounted on these wheels are Toyo Proxes4's in front 205/40 (8.5") and back 225/40 (10.0"). Also love the way those stretch out!

Also even It's not even close as big change as the wheels but I put that altezza grill now on. Here is some pics of both that I took with some shitty cam. Sorry about that! You will get some decent one's when we put the car on the right stance for summer (now its in winter height) and my friend takes this Is to a little photoshoot.

And here you go! Hope you like it.

Is that a stretch or what?

Comment

nice wheels looks like you are on ur way
                      sigpic
                      IG: @gman1227_

Comment

are your headlights different than what America gets? I like them...ALOT...like..they make the fuckin car

Comment

yeahh, those Euroline's look so much better. the lower offset does justice.

the altezza grill looks proper too.
                          sc300 "Scraping Guts" -sold

ucf20
                          ZEAL VIP

Comment

i really like altezza's and if i was to buy one id defo take it down the VIP route, ill be keeping an eye on this one. nice project

Comment

looks good. i wanted an altezza but then wanted to do awd so im gonna get a subaru i believe. i think u should throw some wheel spacers on there to help achive the vip look still looks great. the stretch is the sex
                              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                              X