17" VOLK GT-N Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17" VOLK GT-N Wheels

Hey guys, I've currently got a set of 17" VOLK GT-N wheels up for auction on eBAY, Though I would be willing to pull the auction early if any forum members were interested.

EBAY LINK TO WHEELS

They are 17"x7.5" all around with a dual bolt pattern of 4x100 & 4x114.3 They are authentic VOLK wheels (not the B.S. replicas that most have been selling on here)

I last ran them on an E30. I used hub-centric spacers and the fitment was great.

As for the condition,
    They do have some light curb rash but NO CRACKS at all. When last mounted, I did notice a slight vibration up around 65mph which leads me to believe that one or more wheels may need to be trued. I began to re-finish these wheels but stopped the project after I purchased an e36 with a 5 lug pattern. The lips have been sanded down and stripped of clear coat in order to polish them out and bring some shine back to them (They could use a nice buff & polish). The Bolts and center faces of the wheels had the clear sanded down and were re-sprayed using with Montana Black "Guaco Green" Ultra Acrylic paint, and then clear coated with a silver/gold metallic finish which looks great in sunlight (though is a little hard to see in photos). All 4 original VOLK center caps are included as well. Overall, they would look great on pretty much any car with a simple re-finish!

I am located in North Jersey (Rutherford), I can also arrange to meet up if you would like to come view the wheels in person.

I will get detailed pictures of each wheel up within the next day or so. Here are the only photos i've got as of the moment

Last edited by ANDRO 5iver; 05-26-2013, 08:22 PM.
Working...
X