FS: 15" Scion XB steelies and 16" alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 15" Scion XB steelies and 16" alloys

the scion wheels are 15X6, and about ET36 or so. 4X100 of course, they are on 175/55's. the front tires are almost perfect, the backs have significant wear, but a great deal of life left I'm sure. They are free of curb damage because I drive like a distinguished adult.

Price on these is $250

Of course, and inspiration shot of the scion wheels, I miss that car already:

(with 1" spacers up front and 2" in the back)

I also have 1", 1.5", and 2" spacers for sale. $60 a pair.

and the 16's.

16X7.5", somewhere in the range of ET36, 4X100, and I'm 99% sure the other bolt pattern is 4X108. I smoothed out the curb damage they had and bought center caps, I was all ready to powder coat them, and bam! my car got rear ended. I don't have a 4 lug car anymore, so they are for sale. wish I could have ran them.

Price is $250 on these as well

I'm in central Oregon. Please call or text 541-480-8571. text is actually best. you can also reach me through the email on my signature, Pm's work too, but the response will be delayed.

Dave's Muffler & More on the social network!!!
    DAVESMUFFLERANDMORE@GMAIL.COM

need these gone real bad, prices are negotiable. I'd be open for trading for other stuff, but it depends on the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-ger View Post
      need these gone real bad, prices are negotiable. I'd be open for trading for other stuff, but it depends on the stuff.
      What other stuff you lookin for?
      E30 Buildthread
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34177
      IG: Logyt

e28 sig by logyt, on Flickr

Comment

honestly, not a whole lot, but what do you have? it would be cool to sell some of this stuff locally to you, saves hassle, and you seem like a cool dude.

Comment

update: I most likely have a buyer on the 16's, but not 100% for sure yet. This stuff needs to go, real bad. I need to counter act some of the spending I've done on my new ride, and I'd like these to not be taking up space anymore.

Comment

Where are you located?
            Originally posted by 1badg35
            trust me my last gf and i split because i apparently gave more attention to my cars and business then her. i have no idea where she got that idea from. haha

Comment

Central Oregon. I drive to the Willamate valley quite a bit too these days. PM me if you would like to try and figure something out.

Also, I need to make a correction: the alloys are in fact 4X100 on one of the bolt patterns, but the other bolt pattern is actually 4X114.3, which is about like 4X4.5 I believe. I almost had them sold with the condition that I'd give my buddy his money back if they weren't 4X108. was a bummer, I wanted that cash.

Comment

update: discovered that the alternate bolt pattern on the 16's is 4X114.5, not 4X108. sorry about that. the other is definitely 4x100 though.

Price on those is down to $200.

steelies are sold

1.5" and 2" spacers are sold.
                Last edited by Dave-ger; 09-11-2013, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X