BBS RS 15x8.5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RS 15x8.5"

I have a set of 15" 4x100/108 BBS RS that I am in the middle of refinishing. I've decided not to run this set, so it is for sale.

These wheels started out as BBS RS101 15x7et38. 4x100 pattern was dual drilled on them, and the faces were powder coated a metallic silver finish. Some 2" BFI lips that I had in the garage were polished and thrown on the rears. Rear specs are now 15x8.5et20

Barrels have been welded and have no issues.

I planned on ordering new lips for the front, but since these are now for sale I will wait and order whatever size lips the buyer would like, as to appeal to more potential buyers on here.

I have them set up with brand new chrome bolts and mirror caps, but will also swap those out if the buyer desires.

Price: SOLD

Last edited by DimitarBond; 05-30-2013, 09:37 PM.

any interest in a trade?? seems as though you are into refinishing wheels and what not. check my thread and let me know! if not glws sir! beautiful wheels

Comment

Originally posted by AYOBISH View Post
      any interest in a trade?? seems as though you are into refinishing wheels and what not. check my thread and let me know! if not glws sir! beautiful wheels
      Thanks alot! But sorry not looking for trades.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
        X