New here...Previous and current rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here...Previous and current rides

Was referred by a friend...tons of cool shit on here...anyways, here's my journey, where I'm at, and where I'm headed...

First car worth mentioning: '97 S14, was KA-T for a while. STANCE coils, and 18x10 BBS LMs all around (225/40/18 IIRC)...never got around to refinishing the wheels, they were beat up really bad, and I ended up selling them when I sold the car.

Sold that and picked up a SC300 5spd. 1J swapped it, had Powered By Max coilovers, SSR SP1s 19x10.5 all around. Ran 235/35s all around.

Ended up totalling that, smashed into the back of a guy's car that pulled out right in front of me...

Decided I needed to keep out of trouble for a while...so now I'm rockin' a mom-car as all my friends like to say. It's a 2007 Passat 2.0T 6spd manual, sport package, HIDs, etc...It's on H&R Ultralow coilovers, and Hartmann Euro Mesh (LM Reps, **** all you want, got a super good deal on them.) 19x8.5 with some shit tire sizes right now...I've only had this car a couple months. It's a work in progress so far as stance/fitment go...but right now it's one of the lowest Passats in the area (aside from one's on bags.) Next time I work on the car, I'll be yanking the fender liners and lowering the front some more. Also need to get some smaller tires up front...so expect to see it lower in the front soon...gonna space the wheels out a bit too.

Anyways, lemme know what you guys think...Thanks for your time

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Quite a journey with some nice cars!

And I love how clean that Passat is, but is there any kind of lip out for it? The front looks funny so far off the ground...
    -George
    flickr

Comment

Nice cars!

Comment

Yeah there are a couple OEM lips that look good...but they're pricey

Like I said, I've got whack tire size up front right now (225/40, WAY too tall.) It'll be lower once I get some 215/35s or something.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Very sick cars, I love the S14! Those new passats are fresh fresh though, I've seen yours around a few times. I dig it.

Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Thanks man...I'm kinda trying to sell the Passat, just because having a car payment + the insurance is really expensive...if I do sell it, I am really really considering another S14, and actually making it fast this time, haha we'll see how things go.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Oh Hi! I don't think we've ever been active on the same forum... This is so exciting

P.s. hot pictars

Comment

Sweet rides. Definitely a change with the Passat, but I like it.

Comment

Nice.. Im diggn the whips!

Comment

NW reppin

Comment

nice sc300! love those things..good looking passat too!

Comment

Looks dope
                        Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

Comment

hooray, im not alone

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Huh? haha

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

i was the only passat here, but i have a b5.5