This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classifieds problem

My thread with ACS Type 2 wheels got closed without any explanation. Why is that so?

Maybe link to eBay?

I know that eBay link is forbidden in the ad, but I always provide link with the eBay fixed price ad so potential customer could see that I'm trusted seller and not a scammer since eBay has services to protect the buyer from potential hazards. If that's a problem, please let me know.

Thanks in advance, wish you best of luck!

Kruno

you didnt follow the rules
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

A PM warning notice would be nice, prevents errors from happening again. Thank You for Your explanation!

Comment

you could also read the rules to avoid this entirely

Comment

You could also behave nice and be a human being, not delete someone's post without any notice. That way I could edit my post, and fix the error. I read the rules while I registered not so recently. I'm not addicted to this board to have such a great memory about all the rules. That's Your job as an administrator/moderator just like noticing me about my error via PM. Also my other, older ads had eBay links in them and no one bothered. Try to do Your job more carefully and more humanly next time, things will work well for all of us board members that way.

Thank You for Your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Classifieds rules thread
            Links
            - Please do not post links to your for sale threads on other forums.
            - Please do not post links to your eBay auctions.
            - Please do not post links to your Craigslist listings.

Not following these rules will have your thread closed and edited. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks everyone.

Comment

I see You haven't quite clearly saw what I'm talking about here. For the sake of the board and members of the board, for whom You are originally here, I believe it would be nice to warn someone about his error, not delete the post without any notice. Or are You just that kind of destructive, frustrated admin/mod that is always in the shadow waiting for someone to screw up so You could delete everything and feel better about Yourself being above others on the board? Try to do what's best for the community. We are people and we err. We aren't machines.

Comment

Follow the rules or have your thread deleted. Get over it.

Comment

We did that part already in the begginning. Thanks for pointing the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by a112 View Post
                    I see You haven't quite clearly saw what I'm talking about here. For the sake of the board and members of the board, for whom You are originally here, I believe it would be nice to warn someone about his error, not delete the post without any notice. Or are You just that kind of destructive, frustrated admin/mod that is always in the shadow waiting for someone to screw up so You could delete everything and feel better about Yourself being above others on the board? Try to do what's best for the community. We are people and we err. We aren't machines.
                    maybe you arent grasping what Im saying. If you had spent a few extra minutes to read the rules, this never would have happened. rules are there to keep this place organized and running smoothly. It clearly says that I will delete your thread. very clearly. thats the warning. you chose to ignore it and your thread was deleted.

Comment

Also, you state that you knew that posting the ebay link was against the rules. so you knowingly ignored them and did whatever you wanted to do anyways

Comment

Originally posted by a112 View Post
                        We did that part already in the begginning. Thanks for pointing the obvious.
                        Then quit fuckin bitching.

Comment

As I've said, I'm aware of my mistake and it will not happen in the future.

This is "Announcements/Suggestions/Support" section and my suggestion is: "Send a warning notice before you delete someone's post". It takes maybe a minute of Your time. If You don't have a minute for that don't administer the board. You are here to serve the community, not the other way around.

SeanDub, nobody needs to get over something like that. I'm not here to take stuff personally, but to make a suggestion why something would be better for all of the members. I'm not a fan of Totalitarianism in practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            Also, you state that you knew that posting the ebay link was against the rules. so you knowingly ignored them and did whatever you wanted to do anyways
                            Not knowingly. Read the rules in detail when my post was deleted without any explanation. I did my obligations and learned from my mistakes.

Comment

Im glad this is sorted, so now you know, Read and follow the rules in the classifieds section.

Do it again and not only will the thread be closed, but Ill ban you myself for wasting our time.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                              X