Wtb: Bbs rm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb: Bbs rm

Like the title states i am looking to buy a set of BBS RM's. I am in need of wheels ASAP since i sold my wheels and the seller of 2 different sets of RM's flaked. I have cash in hand and am preferably looking for a set that is not completely refinished, or a set that is too beat up. I have cash in hand and have PayPal ready if shipping is needed. Located in Eastern PA, and am open to many offers since i need to get my car off of jack stands. Show me what you got!

bump! feel free to shoot me some offers. Need wheels NOW

Comment

I have RM, but for restoration that probably isn't what You're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by a112 View Post
        I have RM, but for restoration that probably isn't what You're looking for.
        Ive seen them. I wouldnt mind a resoration, and your price isnt too bad, but im located in the US, and to pay for shipping, id be paying just as much as a good set over here. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

I have a set of bbs rm with a 3.5 inch lip and comes with oem center caps and would ship it out and everything for 2500

Comment

I have these and one more set iw post today. The price is negotiatable.
            For SALE!!!!!

BBS RS and OZ Futura coffe tables!!! Click for pics

Comment

Working...
            X