FS: 15in BBS RS 033

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 15in BBS RS 033

I am selling my BBS RS 033's 4x100 (not re-drilled, this is how they were made) 57.1 CB. They started out as a 15x6.5 et 34. I rebuilt them some 2-3 years ago with new BBS aluminum lips. The waffle and hex nut are in great shape with the hex nut being polished. The valve steams were installed at the same time as the lips (They will not come with the caps). I built them to the following: the rears are now 15x8.5 (2.5in lip) and the fronts are 15x7.5 (1.5in lip). One of the front lips has curb rash about 6 inchs long and there are small nicks on one of the rears (not sure what it came from), otherwise they are in great condition, no dents, or bends and are straight. They are rapped in Toyo Proxes T1R's front being 195/45 and the rears being 205/45. The tires and rims have about 4,000.00 miles on them since I got the rims (I don't drive this car much). The wheels do not leak any air and are sealed properly.

I am asking $2,000.00 OBO. I will not trade and I am willing to ship at the buyers expense with insurance.

Please e-mail me as it will be the fastest way for me to get back to you as I do not have much time for the forums: turbog18 at hotmail dot com.

Rears

nicks

Fronts

Rash

Tires

Working...
X