Air cups on e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air cups on e30

Hi, i was wondering if any of you could give me a list of manufacturers that make air cup kits.

I have been looking around but feel like cant find what i want. the prices seem just a little over the top

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Cheers!

We do. And I should have a shipping quote for you on monday when we reopen for the week
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

How much are you asking for the kit?
      I only need cups in the front but your kits have 4 cups dont they?

And what are incuded your package?

Your coilovers are mad cool by the way!

Comment

The kits are $1000usd for the front pair. That includes the cups only. You will need to source an air management system from another company. We always suggest Bag Riders. Our air cups will only work on Broadway Static or Fortune Auto coilovers. They will be too big to fit properly on any other brand because all others use a much smaller piston shaft than we do.

And thanks!

Comment

It Seems like i have to go for the full sett from broadway static some time then.
          that was 2600 USD wasnt it? does no air management come with that either?

My car is a 89' with mtech 2, freshly painted in hellrot 314 this week and sitting pretty low on some borbet B's. just got it on the road.

you wont be interested in a little sponsorship if i provide you with some pictures?
          i will be making appearances at different events in norway this year. maybe royal fitment in sweden to.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by SindreR View Post
            It Seems like i have to go for the full sett from broadway static some time then.
            that was 2600 USD wasnt it? does no air management come with that either?

My car is a 89' with mtech 2, freshly painted in hellrot 314 this week and sitting pretty low on some borbet B's. just got it on the road.

you wont be interested in a little sponsorship if i provide you with some pictures?
            i will be making appearances at different events in norway this year. maybe royal fitment in sweden to.

Cheers
            Yea, you'll be looking at $2600usd for everything. I'd estimate shipping to be around $250usd and that does not include any customs or duties.

That does not come with air management. I'm sure we could piece something together locally and send it all at once for you. On average the management would be $300+ depending on what route you wanted to go with.

Right now we are not offering any sponsorship type programs

Comment

Thats to bad! But it still sounds interesting. Il give you a heads up on mail when i decide

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
              X