Feeler -- For trade RH ZW1 2 piece wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler -- For trade RH ZW1 2 piece wheels

I'm thinking of putting up for trade my 4x100 RH ZW1 2 piece wheels, these are made in germany, specs are 17x8 et60 fronts a7x8.5 et 53 rears. Its a 2 piece wheel but for these the face is attached to the barrel and the lips come off, so it is possible to buy bigger lips and widen them I dont have a 4x100 car so I'm looking to trade some 5x120 wheels for my e36. let me know what you have. i;m not in a hurry to get rid of them but if the right wheels that i like come up i will. the previous owner had plasti dipped them off and im in the process of removing all that, If i don't get rid of them i will be refinishing them

buuuuuump! i just began to refinish these so they'll have a polished lip and silver centers will post pics when theyre done

Comment

I dont know if you got my trade offer but ill trade you some gold gta wheels and some style 3's for these

Comment

Originally posted by righteousrags88 View Post
        I dont know if you got my trade offer but ill trade you some gold gta wheels and some style 3's for these
        Yeah I replied but for some reason my post got deleted, and no thanks man I'm looking for 17's only or willing to outright sell these

Comment

bump these are now for sale taking offers at the moment. i have them split apart right now because i have began refinishing them

Comment

Working...
          X