Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New photo gallery page, C&C PLEASE!

Figured I would put it here to a smaller audience before I put it on bf.c
    I am setting up an online gallery with option to purchase photos. I was inspired to do this be looking at crappy photos from my friends bike race a few weeks ago people were trying to sell and I wanted to take some better pictures and give people something worth paying for. Please let me know what you think. Not everything is 100% customizable so if you think of it i MAY have but please let me know anyway. One thing I have noticed and do not like is having multiple galleries for the same shoot, but a single gallery going on and on, so let me know what you think there.

http://www.jdoughertyphoto.com

I like it. The pictures are sick man. Only thing is maybe there's a better way to actually go to the pictures. The link just looks kind of plain.

Comment

I like it.

Comment

I dig.
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

I like it.

Nice panning shots!

Comment

Thanks guys, I fixed a few small issues and changed the formatting a little. keep checking back

Comment

Been doing some updates and uploading pictures, take another look and let me know what you think

Comment

Bump! Have added some new pictures to page recently and want to get some feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TurboHellrot View Post
                  Bump! Have added some new pictures to page recently and want to get some feedback
                  How do the jump pictures look with out panning? Since the flash freezes motion but the panning has blur behind them I'm just curious results with a still frame.

Comment

Working...
                  X