This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manegment diffence help

need some help guys please inform me the difence between all the manegment systems i dont want to spend all the money for e level yet. but some insite on maybe auto pilot switch speed and manuel pros and cons, ride hight control and do i need to always watch a gauges to control my ride hieght?

Well, manual management is the cheapest and most reliable. You won't have any electronic issues with switches and your compressor is the only electrical part. However, you have to run air lines in your car to the manual valves and you have to have gauges. Also, no presets with manual. Autopilot V2 is nice. All digital controller and they have like 9 presets for some reason. "Easier" in the sense you don't have to run air lines through the interior of the car. Truly, it's all personal preference and how much you want to spend.

-Matt
    SLAMMED SEDAN CREW #13

Comment

Gauges aren't completely necessary. I chose to go without them in order the make the install look factory... don't regret the decision at all. You very quickly get a feel for how the car lifts and the height you're at. As long as the system is leak-free, there's no need to be watching a gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
        Gauges aren't completely necessary. I chose to go without them in order the make the install look factory... don't regret the decision at all. You very quickly get a feel for how the car lifts and the height you're at. As long as the system is leak-free, there's no need to be watching a gauge.
        OP, if you go with any management other than an eLevel setup from AccuAir or the AutoPilot V2 from Air Lift, run gauges.. If you just randomly guess your heights based on feel, your spring rates will be constantly different and if you want to roll as low as possible, good luck figuring out what height you are at while you're driving. The body shop will love fixing your fenders and taking your money.

Check out these links to help answer your question:

What is the Best Management?
        Does my choice of Management affect the way my vehicle will handle?
        What is the difference between Manual and Analog Management?
        What is the difference between Analog and Digital Management?
        What is the difference between Height-based and Pressure-based Management?

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

[QUOTE=Rali@BagRiders;1061403]OP, if you go with any management other than an eLevel setup from AccuAir or the AutoPilot V2 from Air Lift, run gauges.. If you just randomly guess your heights based on feel, your spring rates will be constantly different and if you want to roll as low as possible, good luck figuring out what height you are at while you're driving. The body shop will love fixing your fenders and taking your money.

thanks so much guys for the responses. i like the idea of no gauges. in your opinion what is a better system accuair switchspeed or the autopilot v2. from my understanding there is no presets with switchspeed and you also have to run gauges. and with the autopilot do i only have to run the controler wire inside the car? im hoping to be purchising in the next two weeks or so so im trying to find the best route for my e90 awd

Comment

Originally posted by w.bleich View Post
            thanks so much guys for the responses. i like the idea of no gauges. in your opinion what is a better system accuair switchspeed or the autopilot v2. from my understanding there is no presets with switchspeed and you also have to run gauges. and with the autopilot do i only have to run the controler wire inside the car? im hoping to be purchising in the next two weeks or so so im trying to find the best route for my e90 awd
            I have had the AccuAir eLevel, AccuAir SwitchSpeed, and the Air Lift AutoPilot V2 in my previous cars. All are great systems and they are different from one another but my personal favorite is the SwitchSpeed.

You will have to run gauges with the SwitchSpeed but you don't need to with the AutoPilot V2 since they are already displayed digitally on the controller itself which is a pretty awesome feature imo.

I'm actually in the process of bagging my e90 xi as well. I was the initial tester of the xi struts and they ride great! I only have the fronts in atm but I couldn't be happier with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
              I have had the AccuAir eLevel, AccuAir SwitchSpeed, and the Air Lift AutoPilot V2 in my previous cars. All are great systems and they are different from one another but my personal favorite is the SwitchSpeed.

You will have to run gauges with the SwitchSpeed but you don't need to with the AutoPilot V2 since they are already displayed digitally on the controller itself which is a pretty awesome feature imo.

I'm actually in the process of bagging my e90 xi as well. I was the initial tester of the xi struts and they ride great! I only have the fronts in atm but I couldn't be happier with them.
              well thats good im just still up in the air, desicions are so tough lol. i was thinking e level down the road, is it easier to upgrade from switchspeed. and with autopilot there is presets and no gauges which is nice. but if it is easier and cheaper for me to go to elevel from switchspeed thats my final disicion

Comment

Originally posted by w.bleich View Post
                well thats good im just still up in the air, desicions are so tough lol. i was thinking e level down the road, is it easier to upgrade from switchspeed. and with autopilot there is presets and no gauges which is nice. but if it is easier and cheaper for me to go to elevel from switchspeed thats my final disicion
                AccuAir actually has a program to upgrade your SwitchSpeed to eLevel. You can find more info on it under the E LEVEL UPGRADE KIT product on our site!

Comment

Working...
                X