Stance Fap Video's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stance Fap Video's

So I kinda have had a passion for cinematography from little.. loved playing around with camera's and the whole aspect of editing clips to create something cool.. I also quite like tasteful car aesthetic styling.. so when you put them together.. you pretty much get a fappable stance video..

I also use them for inspiration when doing my own clips. I'll be heading up to Sydney this weekend to shoot some footage of the Allstars event so would love to see what you guys are into

Here's one of my favourites

Any body else got some they love?
    Originally posted by AccordEuro
    Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

good stuff, most my photo gigs have steered me towards video now.

I did this one with CarAdvice, came out OK.

I love stuff by Loniek

A short film inspired by 80s and music of Awkoder. We tested some new techniques using ditogear omnislider : video sequences from Canon RAW shots and motion control.…

This is a "director's cut" made for personal purposes, you can watch original version here http://goo.gl/5CZ7Q http://www.motocenter.pl/pl/Projekty/Sportowe/Tuning-AUDI-ABT-TT-RS Follow…

A few custom bikes from Poland filmed in 2011 for Cruiser (TV program aired in polish channel TVN Turbo).You can find contacts to bike builders at the end titles. This…

If you wanna do a collab whilst you are in Sydney let me know
    Fair Dinkum

Comment

Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post

I love stuff by Loniek

A short film inspired by 80s and music of Awkoder. We tested some new techniques using ditogear omnislider : video sequences from Canon RAW shots and motion control.…

This is a "director's cut" made for personal purposes, you can watch original version here http://goo.gl/5CZ7Q http://www.motocenter.pl/pl/Projekty/Sportowe/Tuning-AUDI-ABT-TT-RS Follow…

A few custom bikes from Poland filmed in 2011 for Cruiser (TV program aired in polish channel TVN Turbo).You can find contacts to bike builders at the end titles. This…

If you wanna do a collab whilst you are in Sydney let me know
      Good stuff, yeh love his work as well as LorenInHD's stuff (https://vimeo.com/62551321)

From time to time I do the editing for my blog zeroclearance.net but mostly its Christian that edits the clips while I film it all.

Here's my latest work

Sorry, this video is unavailable

Nothing like the stance video's but im gonna give it a shot. Gonna bust out some AE work like I use to do for short films and COD4 frag movies haha

Seriously though, if you are coming down man, could also do with a hand shooting some footage.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

A friend of mine just made a video of my car, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7sgxW2ar_o"][link][/ame] he's actually doing the video for vicdrift too Jono, you might know him. Anyway, nice works on the videos guys, i love them.

Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post

http://bcove.me/v40m9t11
        Nice video documentary style, like top gear review

I got bit passion towards video but havent got the chance to do so, still stuck with photography more
        Smith | Wesson

Comment

interesting the only people I thought filmed were Scott Mitchel (from NSW) Matty Styles, Christian and myself.. He did well with your video, liked the lends flares whether they were intentional or not, really cool stuff.

here's guys check this out , I really love showcased video's..

Comment

Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
            interesting the only people I thought filmed were Scott Mitchel (from NSW) Matty Styles, Christian and myself..
            Seriously?

dude you need to get out more.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Seriously?

dude you need to get out more.
              Lol I mean at Vic Drift events... When im out in the bunkers I honestly don't see many people people filming. Well basically the only way I can separate someone from taking photo's and filming is if they're using a tripod, slider or a jib. Blake castle use to, his clips were really good as well.

Comment

Sem:

Some of the boys from Stanceworks and myself have a weekly BBQ at Oxer's place. This is a sample of what goes down. Shot with: Canon 500D + Canon 35mm f2.5 Artist…

Stanceworks coverage of the 2011 VicDrift Drift Attack at Calder Park Raceway. Artist: Childish Gambino Track: "What the fuck are you" Shot with:…

My few attempts

The public debut of the infamous K20S13. As soon as it pulled away from pit straight you could instantly identify the scream of vtec hitting limiter with ease. Although…

What can I say, It was a great weekend, and although I was still recovering from queensland, I mannaged to get a bit of footage. Props to Victorian Drift Club for…

James burrell who I worked with to shoot a vid for the homepage.

Wow! The video has now past 60,000 views and I'm still getting likes and favourites every day. Thanks for watching, guys! Cheers! Full feature on stanceworks:…

Comment

to many videos not enough time to watch

Comment

all old videos

James' one is still one of my favourites.

Comment

Pro tip - Dubstep sucks balls...
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Yeah so ridiculously over dubstep in car videos.
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
                          interesting the only people I thought filmed were Scott Mitchel (from NSW) Matty Styles, Christian and myself.. He did well with your video, liked the lends flares whether they were intentional or not, really cool stuff.

here's guys check this out , I really love showcased video's..
                          https://vimeo.com/album/2099349/video/43842356
                          Well so far this year he have not contribute at all, but last year he contribute few as far as I know its on his youtube page too
                          Smith | Wesson

Comment

Working...
                          X