FS: Pair of Spinwerks 15x10 4x100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Pair of Spinwerks 15x10 4x100

This is my first post here. I've got a set of wheels that didn't turn out to be the correct spacing for my car so I tried searching for other cars that they would fit better and I came across this site. I found several wheels and other vehicles ads here with similar specs as mine so hopefully they will be useful to someone.

I've got a pair of Spinwerks wheels. 15x10 with 4x100 bolt pattern. Backspace is 4.5 inches. I bought these used. There are no bends or curbing. I'm asking $350 for the pair or $400 shipped. Located in Kansas City, MO.

I bought them to use on my Rotrex supercharged MR2 Spyder that I built for SCCA Solo E-Mod class. They stick out more than I wanted and I found another brand that tucks in much better.

Since this is my first post, if you would like to check up on me I'm on several of the MR2 boards (www.spyderchat.com, www.mr2oc.com, www.mr2.com), user name there is rande.

More pictures of the wheels in my Photobucket.
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Thanks.
    Randy
    rande@pobox.com
    Last edited by rande; 11-13-2017, 02:22 PM.

If interested make me an offer.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Sold. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X