Worth It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth It?

My friend is selling his 4 door Lagunagrun '92 325i and he is asking for $1600 for it. It's got 220k on the clock, and he has every single maintenance record for the car, since 92 (including all tune-ups, new clutch, new tires, all fluids and filters changed, new o2 sensor, etc). The whoole nine yards basically haha. Problems: interior is a little rough, drivers side door pull is loose, the drivers door panel has a broken clip or something, and the 2 rear panels above the back deck have broken clips and fell off, one fairly large scratch on the front drivers fender, and after warm starts the car surges for about 5 minutes and then is fine. The surging he thinks could be the Evaporative Control Canister is bad, causing the surging on warm starts. Other than that the car is perfect, and it seems like a good deal to me. My plan is to just sell teh E30 for as much as I can get for it, and come up with whatever cash is left after that.

Sorry for the wall of text, sound like a good plan?
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Personally, I'd make the switch, but expect more problems down the line then with your e30. Of course you already know that...

Comment

Working...
    X