Lazy moe's sesh, this sunday 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy moe's sesh, this sunday 14th

Tulla lazy moes, this sunday, get a list going, thursday will be the cut off for the booking to be made.

Sunday, 10am. Morning sesh.

Oxer
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

1.Rob

Comment

2. mohsen

Comment

What is Lazy Moe's?
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Be back in Btown I think sorry guys
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

I laughed out loud.

<3

Comment

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3) Reece

Comment

10am dafuq??? stance and pancakes all up in this shit
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

dunno bout stance, probably burnouts though...

Neni better be keen... the portion size will make him happy.

Comment

he'll instgram that shit 100%

Comment

Originally posted by cln View Post
                          10am dafuq??? stance and pancakes all up in this shit
                          Hey you been getting my msg's the last couple of days? or you just not responding because you don't love me anymore T_T

Comment

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                            Hey you been getting my msg's the last couple of days? or you just not responding because you don't love me anymore T_T
                            nah sorry dude phones been out of action for past week and abit due to switchn providers + laziness. pm me through here if u need nethn. btw soz i didnt have ne dvds for ur sci fi so jus xferred it all to one of my ext hdd's and bubbled wrapped the fk out of it. forgot ur addy tho LOL pm me it plzz.

dwbroillloveyou4eva
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

I introduced nej to DS9 on sat...

didnt froth it like us I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X