Five 225/45/17's - Camber wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five 225/45/17's - Camber wear

Hey, I've got 5 tires for sale. 4 of the five have wear on one side. The top is a Yokohama AVID 4s 91H (no wear on edge), the next 3 are all Hankook Ventus S1 evo 94Y, and the last is a Kumho. The Kumho has wear on both sides and loses air, but very VERY slowly. It will take a week to go flat. These were all on my car that I drove every day. I will not advise you to take these tires in if you want to get your car inspected (the Yokohama will pass). The wear on the sides could be worse, but it's pretty bad. If you have a camber set up on your car, these would be perfect for you, as one side is untouched. They would make a GREAT set of track day tires, as they're all high speed rated, namely the Hankooks. Want to drift with them? Be my guest! Want to destroy them with some mad burnouts? Have fun! Do what you want with these. I only want $50 for all of them, pretty firm since you're getting each for only 10 bucks. I won't separate them. I live in Indiana, PA for school, so you'll have to come get them. I don't want to meet up because it's a chore to fit 5 tires in my little Subaru. If you want exact tread measurements, I can do that, just shoot me a message.

- #lolsvx
    - Instagram: @brothadavid

- 1992 pearl white Subaru SVX
    - First bagged SVX in the world
    - Aftermarket transmission cooler
    - Red/black checkered flannel headliner
    - Custom made subwoofer box in spare tire
    - (Modified to fit) 05-07 STi Airlift performance struts
    - 18x9 JNC 005 wheels with 225/40/18's
    - Nardi woodgrain gara type 3 steering wheel
    - Train horn

bump