WTB 16x9.5 Epsilons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 16x9.5 Epsilons

whats up stanceworks users im looking for either a set of 4 for a pair of 2 16x9.5 southernways epsilons 5x120 ive seen a few threads on here for sale but i came up short and they are gone now if you have a set or pair pm me with a price please or your can text me with pictures and a price @ 813-843-9527 thank you

anyone?

Comment

still looking

Comment

I have a set of 16x9.5 epsilon 5 spoke not mesh. 3 are in great shape one needs a lip. They all have 3" lip

Comment

Originally posted by slowE21 View Post
          I have a set of 16x9.5 epsilon 5 spoke not mesh. 3 are in great shape one needs a lip. They all have 3" lip
          ^pmd you a while back still no response

Comment

Originally posted by customkid88 View Post
            whats up stanceworks users im looking for either a set of 4 for a pair of 2 16x9.5 southernways epsilons 5x120 ive seen a few threads on here for sale but i came up short and they are gone now if you have a set or pair pm me with a price please or your can text me with pictures and a price @ 813-843-9527 thank you

I can help out with the parts and i do have it in great shape. Contact me by email for more info. I will be hoping to hear from you soon.

nichpartsout@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X