CT Spotted Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT Spotted Thread

Most other forums have them, so I figured that SW should have one as well.

I was up in New Milford yesterday, and around 12:15 was behind a slammed E46 with pink wheels, and a roof rack, I have no idea if you are on SW, I loved your whip though, the wheels were dope. I saw you on RT7 going north.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

I saw a unstanced, bone stock, Acura Integra around Wilton, CT, who is it?
    The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

Oh gee I wonder? I saw a so called "low" white dub with WFSU and MkV stickers, and fake wheels. I wonder who that was?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Most other forums have them, so I figured that SW should have one as well.

I was up in New Milford yesterday, and around 12:15 was behind a slammed E46 with pink wheels, and a roof rack, I have no idea if you are on SW, I loved your whip though, the wheels were dope. I saw you on RT7 going north.
        Hahah you must not be on here that much, thats ChadE46 he has like 8 million threads and had a main page feature his summer wheels are polished style fives.

Edit: this is a New England subforum you should probably have the mods change this to a New England spotted thread.
        Originally posted by Oh, Word?
        You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

I didn't know it was Chad at the time before the server change he did have a post on here. Since I joined 2 weeks ago, I have been very much active in fact a few min after I made the thread I saw his car on here. LoL. Yeah I guess we could change it to a New England spotted thread, it just makes it easier if we have a state by state spotted thread. Cause I know there are a bunch of CT guys on the forum.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

word. it was me. I replied to this fread, but it got removed or something! honk and beep and go crazy next time you see me hahah

Comment

LoL I could but then you may also think I am some total random road rage ridden freak
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

nah id know it was you hahah
                when's the next MEEEETTT!?

and you best be goin to Dubs on Defrost in April

Comment

Trying to get one saturday in Wilton perhaps, I will PM you with info on that. Oh and I for sure will be at dubs on defrost in April. Me and like all the kids that I have meets with, they all drive vag's with the exception of the e46 m3 that I am sure you will take a liking to.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

hehehhhe
                    can't wait.

Comment

Hahah, to make your post even better I imagined a small hehehe sound coming from a small child in a grown man and actually lol'd. And I am going to play the mature card and point out that you just made your 69th post
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

hahah 69 love it.
                        and i'm a 17 year old kid in a 17 year old body...

Comment

Well in that case I can imagine me doing that, lol. Hooray for being 17!
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yea the meet on saturdays are pretty fun except when "prodigee" shows up in a bone stock teg lol
                            The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

Oh gee thanks "streetlight" sorry my parents are bitches.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                              X