No announcement yet.

My wheel adapters are giving me crap!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wheel adapters are giving me crap!!

So I just got these 25mm h&r wheel adapters and they sit perfectly on my current studs but the special nuts that are included don't freaking fit onto my studs! They're smaller in diameter then my current ones! Where can I get these but bigger a bit to make them fit so i can put them on?

Here is what I'm talking about:

Last edited by AreTee; 02-13-2010, 03:20 AM.

I would try an O'Reilleys or home Depot... I've gonna to O'Reilleys to find mismatched studs before, and they were able to hook me up.. worth a shot.

Comment

Yes sir I'm going to Americas tire to get the new ones today. You should see the pomace when I was resting these out!! The rear will be going downnnnn !

Comment

If O'Reallys (haha) don't have 'em go back to the mfr. and they'll usually fix the problem.
        -Dale: '88 Conquest TSi

Comment

all you have to do is find the thread sizing and get some regular open ends to match the size. aint no thang.
          It's easy to get cheap, good looking, successful designs when all you do is copy legit, good looking, successful designs.

Comment

Nah I got some new adapters on their wAy. Didn't wanna run on 12 1.5 studs on. 4500 car. Getting some 14 1.5 studs

Comment

Working...
            X