Image 3-piece Billet 60 4x100 16x9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image 3-piece Billet 60 4x100 16x9

I took a deposit on these and it ended up not working out.

Need to sell my Image Billet 60s. I had these custom made a few years back and they have been on my car ever since. I had them made to the same specs as the ESM-001s so that gives you an idea of the fitment on them. They are direct bolt on E30 fitment and look great. I only know of two other sets of Billet 60s in the country, one set being 14s and the other being 17s. This is the only set of 16s that I am aware of.

Specs:

4x100
    57.1mm hub bore
    ET10
    16x9
    Polished Lips
    Anodized dust grey barrels
    Gold pockets with machined faces (powder coated)
    Directional arrows in the faces
    215/40/16 Maxxis MA-V1 with ~500 miles on them
    I have the original boxes but they won't fit in them with tires, so if you are local you can have the boxes

Note: There are some slight bends in one of the lips. Not very noticeable. I am not home currently so I can't take pictures, but I just want to be honest. Wheel balances out just fine.

When I replaced my brake pads, it kicked the calipers out to where they hit the backs of the faces, so there is a ring of damage on the backs of the faces on the front wheels. Not noticeable unless you take the wheel off and look at the back. Once again, trying to be honest here. With fresh pads you may need to space the fronts or grind down your calipers a little.

They are race wheels, therefore the center caps are not of the highest quality and the hardware isn't the prettiest.

All in all they are in great shape. No curb rash or cracks in the barrels. I would rate them a 8.8/10. Always been kept in a garage and polished regularly with wheel sealant applied.

This is your chance to get wheels that are not only unique, but also great looking. I have received tons of compliments on them and they always turn heads. If you want rare 3-piece wheels that nobody else has, this is what you want.

Pics:

Crocs not included

Here is a link to more detailed shots: http://min.us/mb0nRfYrhBJab7

Wants:
    NO TRADES unless extremely in my favor
    $2100 + shipping
    Not separating tires unless you want to pay the same price

Wheels are off the car and ready to ship.
    Last edited by csermonet47; 04-24-2013, 05:10 PM.
    Ryan

I can vouch for the condition of the wheels, and the care Ryan has taken for them. Absolutely gorgeous wheels!

Comment

GLWS buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        I can vouch for the condition of the wheels, and the care Ryan has taken for them. Absolutely gorgeous wheels!
        This x100.

Awesome wheels and very awesome seller!!
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

OMG, where was this when I bought my RS's glws haha

Comment

Damn I though the crocs were included. I love these wheels price is just to high for me. GLWS
            [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

Can I ask how much they set you back when you first bought them? I've been looking into getting some wheels custom made from Image. Your wheels are beautiful, GLWS

Comment

ttt

wish i had the cash for these beauties glws

Comment

Bump
                  Ryan

Comment

Free bump for some crazyyy nice wheels!!!

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

I took a deposit on these and it ended up falling through. Want to move them quick. Priced to sell at $2,100 + shipping firm or trades in my favor.
                      Ryan

Comment

bump
                        Ryan

Comment

.................WANT
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

BUY 8)

Blump
                            Ryan

Comment

gorgeous wheels. Im in the market for new wheels, but i wish i had enough free money to spend on these. If anything changes i hope these are still around

Comment

Working...
                              X