Official Spotted Thread: PNW Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Spotted Thread: PNW Version

Post PNW Sightings... Stanced, Dumped, Bagged, Dont matter if its ill post it up...

Seen downtown Kirkland

South Center Mall Parking Lot

Comment

A clean start...

Alki Cruisin'

Comment

That was my gti and some friends at SouthCenter a few weeks ago having sushi.

Comment

I rolled up onto the roof cause its usually got parking and was like WTF? Srsly? ill!

Comment

love the wheels on the golf!

Its allowed to stop by my threads and say hi!

STANCE|INTHEWORKS

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
              I rolled up onto the roof cause its usually got parking and was like WTF? Srsly? ill!
              Yea that was the only place we could find to park at. I think my other buddy that was meeting us there parked on the main floor, he was in a dumped grey audi wagon

Originally posted by Androctonus View Post
              love the wheels on the golf!
              Thanks, hopefully going to be rebuilding them soon with bigger lips and more stretched tires

Comment

Originally posted by Travy View Post
                Thanks, hopefully going to be rebuilding them soon with bigger lips and more stretched tires

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn W. View Post
                  I said hopefully bitch... but we both know how fast I work.. so probably won't happen this year

Comment

Bellevue-Redmond

Comment

Originally posted by Travy View Post
                      I said hopefully bitch... but we both know how fast I work.. so probably won't happen this year

Comment

the chance is horribly low that he'd see this, but I ran across a really nice looking Lexus GS sedan.. black with an awesome low stance on some mono-block looking wheels. It had California plates. This was at the small Safeway in downtown Bothell tonight.
                        [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

Met Travis C. on 520 the other day, saw Travy On north 405 in kirkland... Whos the Yellow audi on the Works in downtown kirkland?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                            Met Travis C. on 520 the other day, saw Travy On north 405 in kirkland... Whos the Yellow audi on the Works in downtown kirkland?
                            Your car looked dope as fuck dude.
                            Yellow s4 on gold VS-XX's? Belongs to a guy named Rhett.

Comment

thanks man, i like the direction its heading... i wanted to go lower but without air... well thts just not gonna happen

Comment

Working...
                              X